Prologue : Oblivious Love 2

*I DO NOT OWN ANY IMAGERY THAT I PUT UP FOR THIS BOOK, UNLESS I SAY SO*

"I KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING LYING!" He shouted aggressively, I shrieked back from his outburst, I never thought this would make a person so livid.

"Justin please, Skylar's sleeping!" I said,

"He told me what exactly happened!" He shouted,

"W-what?-"

"DYLAN! He told me you kissed him...he never kissed you YN, you lied," Justin said, "You betrayed me and made it seem like it was nothing, that just makes you a pathetic wife and mother-"

"You trust him more than your own wife, I know you're just drunk Justin, we can talk about this in the morning," I said walking away, he grabbed my arm firmly, his nails dug into my skin making me shout.

"Where the heck do you think you're going?!" He snarled, I pulled my arm away and looked at his eerie, dark eyes.

"Y-you're scaring me now Jay," I said quietly, I moved backwards, Justin grabbed the nearest glass vase and threw it across the room. Water splashed everywhere with the shards of broken glass lying on the floor. He stared at me looking at my next move, I ran up the stairs to my bedroom door but I was too late to open it; Justin yanked my arm making me turn to him, he pushed my body to the bedroom door with my arm pinned and his breath right near my ear. I knew what he was capable of so I was scared for my life, I knew he wouldn't hurt me purposely but something in me made me more unsure by the minute.

"Stop running away from me YN!" He growled through his teeth, tears fell down my cheeks as I knew I had no where else to go. This was it.

Whatever happened to my caring, empathetic husband? The man I fell in love with for his discerning heart and flawless figure, the man who was a role model for many of his admirers and his own daughter. Because the man in front of me, sure was not the man I married.