Jushiro x Reader-Part 2

A/N-Sorry it's so short, think of it as an add on to the first! Heh...

You and Jushiro had been dating for around three months now,  and he had gotten extremely busy. He would return to the barracks late every night, and you had gotten lonely.

One more cold, lonely night was all it took for you to break0 down. You were covered in Jushiro's blanket, taking in his scent. You were shaking, from being both upset and cold.

Jushiro would be back any minute now. You closed your eyes, wiping the tears away.

The barrack doors opened, revealing a tired Jushiro. You hopped up, and ran over to him. You clung onto him, not letting go.

"Are you okay?" He simply asked, hugging back.

You nodded, sniffing. "I've just been lonely, and the squad isn't acting like it used to, it's like I've been shunned!" You explained.

Jushiro sighed. "Let's go to bed, and we can fix the problems tomorrow, okay?"

You nodded. He could tell you were way too tired at the moment.

You two made your way to the bed, you never let go of him. He pried your hands off of him in the kindess way possible so he could take his captains coat off, wrapping it around you for extra warmth. You two both layed down, and you clung to him again. He just sighed and chuckled.

"Goodnight Y/N L/N, I love you."

"I love you too, Jushiro Ukitake."