Jushiro x Reader- Pt 1

~Requested by Bleach-Kayla~

After returning to your barracks from an exhausting day of training, you ripped off your lieutenants badge. "Finally done..." you sighed. It was now dark out, and you walked outside.

"Hey, Y/N!" Jushiro called out to you from a few feet away.

You jumped at the sound of his voice. "Captain!" You squealed. "What do you need, Captain Ukitake?" You said, dutifully.

"How many times must I tell you, call me Jushiro!" He smiled at you.

"R-right, Jushiro. Anyways, what do you need?"

"Well..." he started, rubbing the back of his head. "Rangiku is hosting a party, and soul reapers are all supposed to bring guests..."

"Oh, yeah. I wasn't planning on going, I'm not really a partier, Cap- I mean, Jushiro. I'm sorry!"

Jushiro sighed a sigh of relief. "I didn't think you were, which is a relief. I'm not a partier either! That and I just don't think it's an appropriate place to confess to someone you love."

You tilted your head to the side, confused. "Who's your lover, Ukitake?" You teased him. "Is it Momo? I doubt it's Rangiku or Captain Soi Fon. Hmm..."

"Y/N, it's you, you dork," he said, chuckling.

Still lost in thought, you came up with an answer. "Alright! I give up! Who is it?" You pouted, unable to figure it out. Until his words reached your mind. "Wait, whaaat?!" You screeched. "Captain, there's no way. You're way too good for me, and-"

You were cut off by Jushiro putting his lips against yours. "Don't doubt yourself at all, especially when it comes to you being good enough for anybody."

"Okay..." you mumbles back, touching your lips.

"I love you, Y/N. Would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

You nodded slowly, then quickly sped up. "Yes, Jushiro!" You squealed. "I love you so much, Captain!" You exclaimed as you threw yourself into his arms.

A/N- ~sigh. It's short. I'm sorry. I can give you a second one?~