He bit his lip anxiously as Mikey and him stepped through the apartment door, each having their wallet and phones, and in Gerard's case, apartment keys. They made their way down to the parking garage and Gerard got into his somewhat beat up car that he had inherited when he was seventeen. He couldn't really afford to buy a new car at the moment since all of his money was going towards his savings account, a result of his crushing dept, but he also didn't really mind driving the old car, it still worked and had sentimental value- as idiotic as that seemed.

"Are you planning on getting laid tonight?" Mikey asked out of the blue, causing Gerard to swerve and nearly crash the car.

"What?!" Gerard said with heavy pants, trying to control his breathing and frankly, driving. "What the fuck kind of question is that?"

"The yes or no kind," Mikey rolled his eyes, "Look, I just want to know so I can tell my friend Alex that I'll be needing a ride later."

"Mikey, I— " Gerard exhaled deeply, "I don't even know how the fuck we're related sometimes."

"Yeah, because one of us is a twenty three year old virgin and the other is a sexy ladies' man." Mikey said in a cocky tone, making it a point to speak in a deep voice.

"I'm not a virgin, dipshit, and aren't you gay?" Gerard asked, rolling his eyes. He felt his stomach pool with nerves as he saw the bar in the distance, unfortunately Mikey had shown him pictures so he one exactly which one it was, and what it looked like.

"So says the virgin."

"Oh bite me." Gerard seethed through gritted teeth. He parked his car a reasonable distance away from the bar, and sighed as Mikey pushed open the car door and got out quickly.

He soon followed his lead and walked with Mikey to the entrance where a man with yellow and green died hair was being thrown out. The man yelled a few curses at the bouncer before storming off past Gerard and Mikey, glaring at them.

"Well," Gerard mumbled to himself, looking around the busy club and all of the sound pouring out of it, "fuck."

~[|]~

Gerard groaned so loud he was sure his parents could hear him all the way from their family home. His head felt like it might pop at any given moment, and he could practically feel his temples throbbing and swelling to twice their size- if that was even possible.

He rolled around the bed he was laying in, and soon realised that it was actually not a bed, but his couch, and as he managed to crack one of his tired eyes open- he realised that fuck, he wasn't even wearing clothes. Gerard was stripped down to what looked to be superman underwear, that he didn't even own- or know existed, and he was covered in glitter and red lipstick. His entire pale torso was covered in blemishes and makeup, and he began to wonder wether he slept with someone, or was just straight up braindead.

"Morning sunshine." Mikey said as he ascended from down the hallway. He took one glance at Gerard and let out a childish laugh, laughing harder when Gerard winced and rubbed his temples.

"How much did I drink last night?" Gerard groaned, covering his eyes with his hands.

"Ballpark estimate," Mikey thought, "around your body weight."

"You actually let me do that?" Gerard asked, managing to look over at Mikey with an angry glare.

"Hey, you were having fun." Mikey said with a smile, "And besides, I've always wanted to see my big brother sing Copacabana on a table and then slip."

Gerard cringed and recoiled, sitting up in alarm once the words really set in and he realised that he did sing Copacabana on a table and then slip, because he could feel the dull ache in his left ankle and he could remember his brother's howling laughter as the entire bar stared at him in disbelief.

"I fucking hate you." Gerard said as he flopped back down again.

"I love you too, big brother." Mikey laughed, walking into his kitchen and coming back with a glass of water.

"I couldn't find any painkillers so this'll have to do."

Gerard sat up enough to grab ahold of the water and chug it until it was empty. He waited for it to settle for a few seconds before laying back down.

"You should put some clothes on, Gerard, Mom is coming to pick me up soon." Mikey said as he walked back into the kitchen to refill Gerard's glass.

Gerard didn't respond with words, just let out a loud whine.

"Quit your bitching, at least you finally got laid after twenty three years of being sexually frustrated." Mikey laughed from the other room.

Gerard's eyes immediately shot open and he sat up so fast he actually fell off of the couch.

"What?" He shrieked, shaking his head in denial, "I— no!"

Even though Mikey was a little shit- actually, no, not even a little shit- that boy was like a fucking mountain of shit, he was a somewhat honest shit. He was always the one that would slap some unwanted truth into Gerard, including but not limited to, the fact that maybe Gerard was a virgin, and maybe he hated himself very fucking much for losing his virginity to a complete stranger whilst probably covered in glitter.

And yes, maybe 'losing your virginity' was just a social construct and it actually didn't matter- but yet somehow it did matter, especially to someone like Gerard, who fantasied about love and romantic gestures.

"Please be kidding.." Gerard said quietly, feeling his chest cave in sadness and anxiety.

"Your face is priceless!" Mikey said after a moment, chuckling, "Like you could actually get any drunk person to sleep with you."

Gerard let out a long sigh he didn't know he was holding, and leaned back down for the millionth time. Even though Mikey didn't know how touchy the subject of sex was to him, he still couldn't help but find the whole joke cruel.

With all of this in mind however, a question did begin to arise in Gerard's head.

"Wait, Mikey?" Gerard asked, hearing Mikey hum in acknowledgment.

"If I didn't sleep with anyone last night, why am I naked and covered in makeup— and who's underwear is this?" He asked frantically.

"Well,"

And thus Mikey began telling the over exaggerated, horrifying story of what Gerard had found himself doing at an unknown bar at ungodly hours, and Gerard never once failed to open with it as an icebreaker, and weirdly enough, it was the exact story he told at his future wedding.

Because, well, Mikey never let him forget it.