The Democratic Intervention

Every individual within our society has a various collection of rights given by the Article 3 of the 1987 constitution and also an obligation to protect and execute our duties and to intervene within our democratic society by participating in demonstrations to raise and shows of what are the people's main problems and needs, executing our freedom of expression, protecting our own constitution and participating in fair and free elections.

Democratic society might not be the ideal society or a perfect society by some people, but, still, this society gave each and every one of us the power to rule or change our very own society to change our very own lives. Democracy gave us fair and equal opportunities like free education or access to the government itself, and a right to establish a private enterprise, However, this might be a perfect society by many of individuals, still, democracy has a way to many problems to resolve like the gap between the poor and the rich, Free Market or Free Trade which sometimes badly hurts the local businesses or farmers, and also the unequal distribution of capital which sometimes the poorest provinces remain the poorest because of the unequal distribution of capital, But we the people has the absolute power to change our society of what will our society be, and that is the main reason why the democracy was made for, to elect leaders and lawmakers who are the same with our own interest to create laws that will benefits not just for the majority but also for the minority.

We individuals have a collection of rights and power to change our very own society, whether what political and economic ideologies you are in, Minority or Majority, non- religious or religious. All of us has an opportunity to change our community, even in the simplest way, Freedom is invaluable, lets act together not just me, not just you, but together be involved in our society, we can change the world to become a better place together, and we can change by starting it today, freedom is priceless and it is all up to us whether we will use our freedom in a bad way or to change our world to become a better place with the same goal and interest.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED (2019)

Writer: Joseph C. Montante