That means...

My face immediately heats up, I can't believe he changed my clothes. In fact, I didn't think he will even touch my body talk less of changing my clothes.

Our relationship is progressing.

After taking a warm shower which didn't take me long, I wore a simple brown gown that stopped at my knee and wore a straight skirt under. I prayed my Namaz. Ya Allah forgives me for not praying on time.

Jawad peeped his head through the door, now dressed in a shirt and jeans. "If you're done we should get going, Myrah and Khalid already left."

So early

**
We arrived at the hospital at exactly 9:30 am. As Jawad said Myrah and Khalid are already there. Whereas aunt Fatima is coming later.

"Assalam Alaikum." I greeted them all.

"Wa Alaikum salam." Myrah is the first one to see us. Giving me a look, the look I know so well from her. Jawad took a seat beside his mom holding her hands.

Mothers are blessings

We chatted for almost one hour, with Khalid cracking jokes here and there. He surely knows how to change someone's mood. Myrah dragged me out without anyone noticing except one person who has been watching all my movements.

Myrah made sure we are out of the premises, taking a seat at the waiting room, she raised one brow.

"What?"

"Spill the beans you and Jawad." Seriously I taught she's going to talk about something serious.

"What happened between me and him?" I asked even though I knew what she's asking.

"Don't play dumb with me, I know something definitely happened in Dubai by the look Jawad is giving you throughout" she explained.

"I'm serious nothing happened, how's our little baby" I changed the topic. By the look on her face, she's really serious.

What should I tell her when nothing serious happened at least not what she's thinking.

"Okay I will tell you, but it's not what you're thinking." Hearing the events that happened in Dubai she almost jumped on me.

"Take it easy Myrah don't hurt the baby."

"I think Jawad is slowly falling for you." She cheered.

"Nah, we're just friends," I said tight-lipped.

"Come on you guys are married, things like this has to happen to make your marriage work,". "Wait let me ask you, do you like Jawad?" she added.

Do I like him?

"Of course... I mean I don't know yet, but every time we are together I feel some peace and happiness. And when he's near me I feel my heart radiating off my body."

Woah when did this happen?

"Let me tell you, dear, you like him just admit it" she giggled.

"What if he's pretending? What if he's being nice to me all for the sake of the family." I used to feel insecure having a lot of what if in my mind.

"I know Jawad he's not someone who will stop so low to humiliate a girl by pretending to be kind, just keep praying to Allah to choose what is best for you."

"Thank you"

••
How's the chapter?

I know it's filled with too much dialogue but it's necessary to add it up that's why.

Do you think Jawad has started developing feelings for Farah? Or it's all part of pretense.

Don't forget to vote|comment if you enjoyed the chapter.

Not edited.

See you next time💞
••