'Change of Heart'

"Excuse me?" Luca asked.

"What. Did he. Tell you?" Vince asks again this time spacing out his words so Luca can hear him more clearly.

"Why...?"

"Am I not in charge of you?"

"Yes...?"

"And you have to do what I say?"

"Correct."

"So, I'm giving you an order to tell me what he said."

Not that I want to lie to him but I have a feeling that he would flip if I told him the truth, "He asked me if I wanted to go with him for lunch when we have our break." Luca says smoothly, without missing a beat. Luca's always been a good liar.

"Is that so?"

"Yep. And if that's all would you like me to fix your tie?" Luca points at the obviously rushed tie and chuckles.

"Please. I literally have no energy today."

Luca walked over to Vincent and Vincent turned his chair to him, "You poor baby." Luca joked pouting his bottom lip.

Vince rolled his eyes, "I had a rough night, lay off." Vince said letting Luca redo his tie.

Luca snorted, "Yeah, I heard." Luca started to laugh.

"Ugh, what did Nole tell you." Vince groaned.

"I have no idea what your talking about, Mr. Hart." Luca says acting oblivious as he finishes Vince's tie and pats it down.

"Yeah, right. Oh, I have to show you something." Vince says getting out papers.

Luca stood beside him and, Vince being Vince, pulled Luca down on his knee.

"Seriously?"

"Yes, now be quiet while I explain this."

Vince went on about upcoming date events and numbers. All while this happened Vince rubbed Luca's back, getting further down. Vince wrapped his arm around Luca's waist and pulled him closer to his chest, as he explained everything to him as if he wasn't doing anything at all.

Luca had no choice but to wrap his arm around Vince's neck in fear of falling off. When Luca had his guard down Vince swiftly turned Luca on his lap so they were face to face.

Luca hung on to him since he was caught by surprise and didn't want to fall. Vince grinded their hips together making Luca's grip around him tighten. Vince groaned while Luca panted. Luca was holding back a moan but let it slip out when Vince grinded his hips harder into Luca's. Vince grabbed Luca's neck and brought his face towards his and kissed softly down his jawline. Vince was about to take another step when his phone ringed.

Vince groaned and reluctantly answered it, letting Luca get off him. Luca grabbed Vince's scheduling book and gave him a thumbs up, receiving a nod of confirmation in return.

Luca sat on the couch, sitting criss-crossed and started to fill out today's schedule and he filled in what he could for the rest of the week.

Vince knew he had won this battle, but he still has more to go. Progress is progress.
.
.
.
.
.

Vince didn't try anything again until Luca's break came around.

Luca had forgotten that he said that he was going out to lunch with Nole as a lie, so Vince confirmed to himself that it was indeed a lie.

Luca was sitting on the couch with his legs crossed while reading a book when Vince has 'a change of heart'

"Luca, can I ask you something?"