Chapter 1 Crash landed

3rd Pov

In a the galaxy far far away. Two X wings from the Resistance was then alone with out help. With the the success from the plans from the first order. It was then Y/n was the Red leader of the squad while his Captain Kyle was then contacting any resistance com links.

Y/n: " Captain do you have anything?"

Kyle: " No sir but I think I see something."

It was then tie fighters from the first order then fired at the X-Wings.

Y/n: " We got tie fighters!!!"

Kyle: " Damm how did they found us!!!"

It was then one shot at Kyle's wing and he then falls down to the planet.

Kyle: " I'm hit!!!!"

One then fired at Y/n and he was hit too.

Y/n: " Ohh got I'm hit too!!!"

The two X-wings where then falling to the atmosphere of the planet until the two where separated. Kyle was then crash in the far north while Y/n hits down the south. Y/n got out his fighter while he then gather supplies from the wreckage. He then looks around to see it was a green planet with good air. Y/n then uses his comms to see if Kyle is alive or not. It was then his comms are static and then sigh so he then gather anything that he could use.

Somewhere at north

Kyle then looks at the wreckage of the X-wing and how badly damage it is. He could fix it but he still has his distress beacon. He then just active it and wait. It was then he then saw something coming to him. Y/n sees animals with someone on them Y/n then rans to the tree and hides. The animals then landed while the natives in this planet where humans. Kyle looks behind to see they are humans like him but they are girls. One girl who is blond leads those girls and she then examines the wreckage.

 One girl who is blond leads those girls and she then examines the wreckage

Kyle just gulped until he then gets ready his blaster rifle. It was then he then came out of hiding and points to them. The girls then got her weapons while the blond one gets her spear out. Kyle only wanted to leave because the first order would think they are with the resistance.

Kyle: " Look you girls should leave. I don't want to hurt you but it's better then getting involve."

Girl: " Who are you and what do you mean getting involved?!"

It was then Kyle and the girls then heard a sound coming from the sky. It was then two tie fighters came down and fired at the wrecking including some girls. The green blasted exploded while Kyle grabs her while she rans with him.

Girl: " Who are you!!!"

Kyle: " I'm Kyle captain of the Resistance!!! I told you to leave and now you screwed what about you!!!"

Girl: " Ingrid!!!"

The tie fighters fired at them while they ducked and stopped. Ingrid then grabs him while she went to her animal.

Kyle: " Does it have any lasers on it!!!"

Ingrid: " What?!"

Kyle: " Ohh we are dead."

Ingrid went in front while Kyle went on the back. Ingrid then rides her Pegasus up the sky while he holds on to her body. Ingrid was then blushing to see a man holding on to her line that but with this she just ignores it. She then went up the sky until Kyle yells at her.

Kyle: " Woah woah woah!!! Stay on the ground!!!"

Ingrid: " What why?!!"

Kyle: " It's because they are confuse to track us and find huge cover it works."

Ingrid just sighs and went down while she dodged the shots. The tie fighter was then fellowing them until kyle then got out his blaster rifles and fires it at back. He then shoots while trying to aim it.

Kyle: " Ingrid!!! We cover now!!!"

Ingrid: " Hold on I think this is good!!!"

Ingrid steers her Pegasus to where there are boulders and rocks. She then dodge them until the tie fighter went through but it was destroyed. Kyle then looks up top and fires it. The tie fighter then dodge until it fires at them.

Kyle: " We need to kill it now!!!"

Ingrid: " I got it do you trust me?!!"

Kyle: " If it means trying not to get us killed well ok!!!"

Ingrid then flies up while the tie fighter was going u. Ingrid then flies to the clouds and drop kyle up. He then screams until the tie fighter was coming to him. He then aim until he fires a lot at the tie fighter close and destroys it. Kyle then cheers until he went down and yells. It was then he was mounted by Ingrid and she then looks at him.

Ingrid: " What's going on!!!"

Kyle: " I don't know but we need to rest and find somewhere to hide."

Ingrid then thinks until she thinks about Garreg Mach.

Ingrid: " I got one hold on."

Ingrid went to the south to Garreg Mach.

Meanwhile

Y/n was just walking with his pack back. He was very tired from all the walking until he notice someone singing. He then went to where the singing comes from until he saw a beautiful woman who was singing.

 He then went to where the singing comes from until he saw a beautiful woman who was singing

He then watches while she sang a. The girl looked behind until she notice Y/n watching her.

Girl: " Ohhh hello there sir. Tell me do you like my singing?"

Y/n: " Yes but really you are beautiful."

The girl just not looked at him until she just giggles.

Girl: " Ohhh your funny. Everyone says that to me."

Y/n: " Well for one I was saying nice to you and two well I like your singing."

Girl: " Ohhh that's great. There are a lot of people who likes to sing but some hide from the war."

Y/n: " War? You mean the first order war?"

Girl: " First order I don't know any first order?"

Y/n: " Huh I guess you don't get it. I am Y/n L/n. I am from the New republic resistance."

Girl: " Ohhh I don't get it but my name is Dorothea."

Y/n: " I see well named Y/n and really I am need some help."

Dorothea: " What do you mean?"

Y/n: " I am part of the resistance who I am chased by the first Order. They want their plans back that we stole and if they get it billions of lives will be lost."

Dorothea was then confused but with his outfit he is not from here. She then thinks until she thinks of Garreg Mach to be abandoned so they can hide there.

Dorothea : " I think I have one come hurry."

Dorothea ran while Y/n fellows her to the Abandoned church.