❌🔞❌ Part 3 ❌🔞❌

Forced Marriage pt. 3
Jeon Jungkook
🔞⚠️ : NSFW 18+

You kissed him. It's not just a simple kiss.

It was needy.

You know you aren't supposed to do this but you need distraction and it is Jungkook who can help you.

Jungkook's hands snaking around your waist pulling your tiny body closer to him, deepening the kiss.

You hands rested in his chest. Both of your lips moving together perfectly.

Tongues fighting each other.

Then suddenly he pulls away. He look at your swollen lips then your eyes.

"What's wrong, angel?" He caress your cheek.

You hugged him tightly. Snuggling your face in his chest.

He hugs you back. He caress your back body and kiss your upper head.

"Nothing. I just... You told me that I can come into your room anytime I want. So here I am." You say still snuggling on his chest.

"I know but something seems off about you. Is everything okay?" He stroking your hair gently.

❌❌❌🔞🔞🔞❌❌❌🔞🔞🔞❌❌❌

"Everything is fine Jungkook. Don't worry. I just-..." then you felt something poking on your thighs.

You look down to it and found out that he has a boner.

It seems like his bulge was screaming and struggling to get out of his sweatpants.

"An-angel..." Your attention exchange from his boner to his face.

You can see how blushing he is.

"I uhh..." he scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry... let me fix this"

he was about to go to the bathroom but you grab his wrist and stop him.

You don't know what has gotten into you but you have the urge to help him with his little problem.

"Angel?..." he spoke in between his heavy breath.

You come closer to him.

You look at him in the eyes.

Your little heart starts to beat fast. You can listen to the rhythm of it.

You don't know why it keep in beating fast when you touch him.

You gulp hard, your trembling hand caressing his cheek.

Jungkook on the other hand was screaming on the inside of him.

If he didn't control himself now he probably would've picked you up and finish you there... once and for all.

You bit your lower lip, looking at his dark eyes that are looking deep into your soul.

Slowly your hands trails down his body to the hem of his shirt.

You help him lifting off his shirt.