14| TO FIGHT YOUR FEARS

BILL GOT ALL THE BOYS, FORGETTING ABOUT ORMI IN THE MIX

The six of the boys went to the well house this time Mike had his bolt gun. 

Once they got to the house, they up the stairs slowly. As they were about to walk in Stan stayed behind. "Stan, we all have to go. Beverly was right if we split up that clown will kill us one by one." Bill said. "But if we st-stick together, all of us we'll win. I promise." 

 Stan walked in carefully. The boys walked to the well. "Hey, Eddie you got a quarter?" Richie looked at the well. "I wouldn't want to make a wish in that fucking thing." Eddie remarked. "BEVERLY!" Ben yelled down the well. 

They found a rope and wrapped it down. They all went down the well while Mike stayed and loaded his bolt gun, then a very bloody Bowers came and attacked Mike. 

~Ormi's Vision~ 

It's was me and all the losers back together. Older? I was hot, so was Beverly, and Ben! 

I couldn't hear the conversation they were all having but it must've been bad because I felt every single one of their sicknesses to the stomach. 

I saw Stan, he was... gone. They were walking in Future Derry.

 I felt my own sickness, I guess it wasn't good where they were going. I noticed Mike was a little more jittery. 

~Third Person POV~ 

Stan, Richie, Mike, Ben, and Eddie saw the two girls floating in the air. "Ormi," Mike muttered. "How are they floating?" Richie asked.  "Guys. Look." Eddie said looking up at the missing kids. 

"The missing kids... floating." 

"Let me grab them," Ben volunteered. The boys boosted him up as he pulled their feet down. "BEVERLY!" 

"ORMI!" Mike yelled taking Ormi away from everyone. "WHY ISN'T SHE WAKING UP?" 

 Ben kissed Beverly making her gasp for air. "Whoa, dude. You just kissed a lesbian!" Richie cracked. 

"Where's Ormi?" Beverly asked. Mike looked at Beverly and gave Ormi to her. Beverly kissed Ormi. Ormi was back so she kissed Beverly back. They pulled away and smiled at each other. 

"Jesus fuck." Richie huffed in relief and hugged them.  

"Where's Bill?" Ormi mumbled. They all looked around and then found him talking to a much shorter and younger boy. "I wanna go home," Georgie said. "I miss you I wanna be with mom and dad." Georgie continued. "I want more than anything for you to come home." Bill said.

"Mom, and Dad. I miss you so much." Bill continued. "I love you, Billy." Georgie said. "I love you too," 

"But your not Georgie." Bill shot him. 

Georgie's body started shaking and roaring aggressively, making everyone jump back. The body turned into IT. It got up standing there right in front of the gun. 

It smiled at Ormi, directly at her, mouthing the word 'Trap'. 

"Kill It!" Everyone yelled. "IT'S A TRAP!" Ormi called out. "It's not loaded!" Bill shot it regardless of the two protests. Nothing but the clown's skin from his head started floating. After that, the clown attacked Bill cause everyone to fall back.

 IT jumped on Bill but Bill put the bolt gun in his mouth to try and refrain the clown from biting him. Mike ran in trying to help Bill but Pennywise pushed Mike far back. "MIKE!"

Ormi glared at the clown and then we all ran to the clown and jumped on it. As Pennywise spun around we all kicked and hit and even bit the clown well until it threw them all off one by one and put Bill in a chokehold. 

"LET HIM GO YOU CRAZY FUCK!" Ormi demanded. "NO, I'LL TAKE HIM I'LL TAKE ALL OF YOU AS I FEAST ON YOUR FLESH AS I FEED ON YOUR FEAR." 

"OOOORRRR..." Pennywise waved his finger. "YOU JUST LEAVE US BE... I WILL TAKE HIM. ONLY HIM AND I WILL HAVE MY LONG REST AND YOU WILL ALL GROWN AND THRIVE AND LEAD HAPPY LIVES! until old age takes you back to the weeds." The clown tried to make a deal. 

"Just leave, I'm the only wh-who dragged you all into this, and O-Ormi I f-forgot about you, I'm s-s-sorry," Bill stuttered. "S-S-Sorry." The clown mocked. Ormi stepped back and took a few deep breaths.

"I told you bill, I fucking told you. I don't want to die it's your fault. You punched me in the face, you made me walk through shitty water, brought me to a fucking crackhead house, and now... I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown. WELCOME TO THE LOSERS CLUB ASSHOLE!" Richie hit the clown in the face with a bat. 

Mike was going to hit IT but burning hands came out of its mouth and then Stan hit the hands off of mike. The clown turned into a woman that Stan is scared of running towards him then Stan hit him in the head. 

It turned to Ormi and turned into her mother in a highly distorted way. She hit it in the clown in its face, immediately boosting her adrenaline. Mike tried hitting him again and It turned into a spider and chased Mike. They all started beating IT and it went back next to a well. 

"That's why you didn't kill Beverly and Ormi, Cause th-th-they weren't afraid of you. And we aren't either. Not anymore. Now you're the one who's afraid because you're going to starve." Bill said.

 Ormi walked over to the clown as IT flipped back and crouched down to its level. She stared at it as It mumbled. 

"He thrusts his fist against the posts and still insists he sees the ghost." The clown chanted over and over. They got close to it and it said "Fear." and went down into the sewers. 

All the floating kids flew down and Bill saw Georgie's coat. After he saw it he started crying.