9| THE NEIBOLT HOUSE

THE KIDS FOLLOWED BILL TO THE OLD NEIBOLT HOME

Once they got there they saw Bill standing. 

"Bill you can't go in there! This is crazy!" Beverly yelled. "Yeah, Bill this is a pretty stupid idea!" Ormi backed. 

"Look, you don't have to come in with me, but what happens when another Georgie goes missing, or another Betty, or another Ed Corcoran, or... one of us? Are you just gonna pretend it isn't happening like everyone else in this town? 

Because I can't. I go home and all I see is that Georgie isn't there. His clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals but he isn't. So, walking into this house, for me, it's easier than walking into my own." 

"Wow." 

"What?" Bev asked. "He didn't stutter once." Richie started going up the stairs. Ormi followed. "Wait. Shouldn't someone keep watch? In case something bad happens." Stan recommended. 

"Alright, Who wants to stay out here?" Bill asked. Everyone but Beverly and Bill raised their hands. The kids pulled straws. 

"Okay so, Ben, Mike, Stan, and Beverly stay out here." Ormi said and started walking away. "You too!" Beverly said pulling Ormi's arm back. "I'll be fine. I promise." Ormi kissed Beverly shortly. 

Ormi, Bill, Eddie, and Richie walked into the eerie house. "I can't believe I pulled the short straw. You guys are lucky you're not measuring dicks." Richie stated. "Shut the fuck up, Rich." Ormi groaned, hitting the back of his head. 

Richie walked over to a poster along with Bill and Eddie. Ormi was somewhat fascinated by the interior even though it was all dirty and filled with spider webs. 

Ormi then heard something. "Hello? Please help me?" She heard and apparently the others heard it too. They all walked up the stairs slowly. 

They then saw a girl in a room laying down. "Betty..." Bill said. "Ripsom," After that she got pulled away by who knows what, making them all jump. They walked over to the room slowly. 

As they walked in Eddie was still outside left behind. I turned for Eddie and the door started closing then when they ran to it the door slammed so they all started screaming Eddie's name. 

In the room was a weird mattress and it was very dirty like everywhere in the house but this room had light. Ormi walked into a room that had bright lights and skateboard posters everywhere. 

"Whoaa." She said astonished. The door closed lightly but Ormi didn't notice it. The lights started turning off as Beverly came up to Ormi. "Beverly?" Ormi questioned. Beverly hugged her. Ormi hugged back. "You were supposed to stay outside," Ormi said. Beverly pushed her to the ground. 

"I'm not your little doll!" Beverly spoke in a very demonic voice. Beverly started scratching her own skin off. "You are definitely not Bev." Ormi backed up. Beverly fell backward and started shaking and transforming.