"Haven't you called him?" Jenna laughs. 

"Nope. Not going to either." 

    "And that's my sister," I say in the same tone, even though i know she doesn't mean it. Elena cracks a small smile. But Jenna just sighs. 

    "And you're okay with everything?" Jenna asks. Elena slams the cereal on the counter. I widen my eyes and bring my mug to my lips.

   "No, I'm not okay with any of it. But I'm not going to cry about it, either." She sighs. "You know, i was going to write in my diary this morning, and then i thought, what am i going to write? Honestly, I'm not going to be one of those pathetic girls whose world stops spinning because of some guy." 

    "Okay then," Jenna says surprised, not expecting Elena to go on a full-on rant. 

     "I'll be fine."She sighs, walking away. 

  "Should i go with her?" 

     "Yeah, i think that's best." Jenna nods, i get up, taking my mug with me. 

__________________________________________

      "The sexy-suds fundraiser is tomorrow," Caroline tells me as we walk through the halls. "The football team and the band have committed." She says, passing out the flyers. 

     "The whole band?" I ask, passing the rest of mine out as well. 

    "Well, no. Not the whole band. Just the ones who can pull off a bikini. And i want in-your-face sexy. So you have to be there." She says giving me a knowing look. 

    "I mean it's a fundraiser, anything for charity." I laugh, i see Bonnie and Elena staring at us and i sigh. "I'll be back, Elena needs me." Caroline nods, taking my flyers as i walk over to them. 

    "Unbelievable," Elena says shaking her head. 

"What?" I ask, tilting my head. 

     "It's like nothing happened." 

"She's in denial." Bonnie shrugs.  

    "She'll be fine, She's Caroline. Now about the fundrais-" 

   "Hey, uh, you know, we gotta go, uh,

    "Hey." We all turn to see Stefan and Bonnie and I give each other a look.  be somewhere else right now," Bonnie says, pulling my arm. "How well do you think that conversations gonna go?" 

    "Not well." 

__________________________________________

      "Hello?' 

"Hey, Lina, It's Matt." I quirk an eyebrow, why is Matt calling me. 

     "Hey, Matty, what's up?" 

"Elena's here at the grill, Stefan stood her up." matt says quietly.

     "I'll be right there." 

_____

    I walk into the grill, moving my arms so the sleeves on my leather jacket move up.  "You called her?" Elena sighs. 

    "I would have found out eventually." I saw in a sing-songy voice, sitting on one of the bar stools. Matt and Elena were playing pool when i got here like friends. Elena sighs, checking her phone. 

    "How late is he?" 

"Hitting the hour mark." She says with a small smile, leaning over to take her turn. "Nothing's wrong though." She sighs. Matt give me a look and then looks back to Elena. "Which means I'm not talking boy problems with you."