Moving Out

**Warning: My older writing/not proof-read**

"LET GO OF ME, YOU COLOSSAL BITCH!" Harper snarled, beating against the loose fist that Ulrik had her trapped in.

"Calm down, morsel. I'll put ye down if ye give me a second." Ulrike promised.

Knock, knock, knock. "Hello Ulrik Erikels and Harper Stower! For the record, there's no bias with the order I said your names; I merely said them in alphabetical order of last name. We're here for your monthly check-in. Can we come in?" a female giant's voice called.

"Tha check-in's tomorrow," Ulrik announced.

"Normally, it's on the 25th of every month, but unfortunately, we overbooked. Surely you guys don't mind us stopping by a day early...unless there's a reason you don't want us to come in." You could almost hear her fake smile through the door. Ulrik dropped Harper on top of the couch and sprinted down the hallway to properly get dressed since he was only wearing boxers.

"Of course. Give us one moment to get the doors." Harper yelled. She could hear keys click in the door locks, and both doors opened. Two humans and two giants entered the building.

"Where's Ulrik?" a gruff-looking male giant in an officers uniform asked. He was Ulrik's parole officer.

"He had to use the restroom real quick," Harper explained.

"Where should we have the meeting at?" the lady from earlier asked.

"The living room is fine," Harper repelled down the couch by clutching to the blanket. Ulrik rushed back into the living room wearing pants and a t-shirt.

"Good thing you used the bathroom now, so you don't disrupt everyone again," Harper huffed fakely.

"Well sorry. I didn't realise ye needed me t'shoo away tha telemarketers." Ulrik growled. That never truly happened. Harper was just covering for Ulrik, so he wouldn't get in trouble for indecency. He plopped down next to Harper, sending her scrambled over the couch. The two giants stood side by side, and two humans were also standing side by side.

"You guys can sit," Harper gestured to the other couch and the human couch. Ulrik threw away the other human couch because he kept tripping on it.

"We'd rather stand," the female giant announced.

"So how's everything going?" a male human shouted.

"She's a shit roommate," Ulrik informed them.

"He's a piece of shit," Harper countered.

"Well perhaps you could look past each other's differences and become better friends," the female giant smiled.

"Trust me. I've tried." Ulrik grumbled.

"Bitch, please...don't act like you've tried," Harper scoffed.

"It's na' like ye've tried either," Ulrik snapped.

"Well umm...has there been any breakthroughs with the thermostat conflict?" the male human asked hopefully.

"Nope. It's still freezing cold, and you haven't sent anyone to fix my thermostat yet." Harper huffed.

"If she had control o' tha thermostat, then she'd cook me alive," Ulrik scrunched up his nose. Ulrik was from the neck of the north. That's why he adores the cold and has a peculiar accent.

"It is a tad chilly in here," the human man added. Ulrik glared at him but quickly dropped his glared when his parole officer looked at him.

"Alright well...how has school been going?" the other human, who was a female, finally spoke, addressing Harper.