Ch 4 Team 7

It was the day before the twins birthday and also the day teams were assigned to the newly made genin of the ninja academy. Mito still had her mind on her brother and ways to get him back.

Iruka announced the teams and she was on a team with Sasuke, an emo with a bunch of fangirls, and Sakura, a girl with civilian parents and screams like banshee if you insult her precious 'Sasuke-kun'. Their sensei was Kakashi Hatake. (The other teams are the same as in the show)

While they waited for their fashionably late teacher Sakura was staring at Sasuke while blushing and drooling. It made Mito want to smack some sense into her. Sasuke was sulking/thinking' how to kill a certain someone.

Kakashi opened the door and said, "My first impression of you all is.... your boring. Meet me on the roof in 5." With that he disappeared.

Team 7 walked to the roof while their sensei introduced himself.

"I am Kakashi Hatake," he said. He pointed to Mito to indicate it being her turn.

She opened her mouth to speak when a masked ANBU came out of nowhere, dropping down next to Kakashi. The ANBU had a blood red fox mask on.

Kakashi seemed surprised that he was here. "What do you need fox?" He asked.

"I came to see your team of course," he replied.

Kakashi raised an eyebrow.

"Okay fine, I wanted to see how stuck up your team was."

Sasuke immediately took offense to this. "Take off your mask I demand to know who you are," he demanded.

The ANBU shook his head. "I can only take off my mask if a higher up gives me the option to or I am ordered to."

They all looked at Kakashi.

He sighed. "Fine. Kitsune I order you to take off your mask."

They could all feel the ANBU smirk under the mask.

He reached up to his mask. "Yes sir."

He removed his mask revealing a boy no older than 12 with bright blond hair and blue eyes. However his eyes were cold with no expression.

Mito gasped.

"Nii-san?" (Brother)

Sorry for the slow updates. I'm asking for help with ideas for what should happen for all my stories not just this one. Feel free to leave comments.