Ch2 The Plan

Minato Namikaze was working on paperwork ...again. He just wanted to teleport it all away but he wasn't allowed to. Ever since the Third Hokage stepped down he had paperwork up to wazoo.

Minato smiled. His children's birthday were coming up and he was excited. He was going to let Mito sign the toad contract and be their summoner. And for Naruto.......

Minato frowned. He knew next to nothing about his son. He would have to talk to Kushina about that.

With Kushina

While Mito was at school Kushina was thinking the same thing as her husband, their children's birthdays. Her and Minato already discussed what Mito would get but they didn't know what to get Naruto.

She frowned. She felt horrible. She ignored her son to teach his older sister how to control him if he ever went berserk because of the fox he contains.

'I will make this better just you wait Naruto' she thought.

With Mito

Mito was incredibly popular around the village, especially at the academy. She was one of the top students right next to Sasuke who was a stuck up Uchiha. Mito thought if he could get that stick out of his ass then they could be great friends.

While on her way home she thought about everything she did with her family during training and smiled. Good memories. She thought about her little brother and her smile faded.

She couldn't remember doing anything with her sibling! They never hung out or just talked. In fact she hardly ever saw him anymore.

'When I get home I'll talk to Mom and Dad' she thought. And with that she raced home.

Mito and Minato got home at the same time to talk to Kushina about the male in their family they knew nothing of.

"We need to make him feel welcome, I mean he is never near or with us just by himself!" Kushina said.

Mito and Minato nodded.

They came up with a plan to integrate Naruto back into the family and were going to set it into action that night.

Suddenly Minato had an idea for Naruto's birthday present.

"How about we let him start training with us?" he proposed.

Mito shrieked with joy while Kushina smiled approvingly.

Everyone was happy and were ready to start their plan.