AN EFFORT.... MAYBE

LAURA'S POV ~

I felt like utter trash when chelsea bullied me. She called me names and whatnot.

But i to am equally strong and not a loser and will prove that i can fit in. So i called raini

Raini And Laura's convo ~

Rain - hey laur is somethin wrong

L - oh nithing jst wanted to tell u that im gonna have a complete MAKEOVER AND YOUR GONNA help me! !!!!!!

Rain - OMG laur im so up for that. Btw can u tell me why¿?

L - cuz i want to prove to them tht they were messing with wrong gurl.

Rain - then this is definetly gonna work.

L - then see ya in half an hour at the mall

Rain - kk bye

End of convo ~

At the mall ~

Laura's pov ~

So me and raini finally reached the mall and we started right away. First we went to FOREVER 21. I bought a whole new wardrobe of tops,bottoms,shoes and accessories. After that I went to the saloon and asked the stylist to give me ombre highlights any soft curls.

after all of that we went to have lunch. And that's when I was really happy and contended.

I am really gonna show those populars whose boss.

But I'm gonna have to say even though I hate that playboy ROSS LYNCH. He's really good looking but I still hate him.

ROSS'S POV~

I'm really feeling guilty about bullying Laura. She's so sweet and I think for some reason she's a really interesting girl.

Just to get my mind of that I just picked my guitar and started playing my fav song PASS ME BY.

After about an hour or so I finally decided how I was gonna say sorry to Laura but not lose my popularity. Its quite a job. My plan is to meet her after school and apolozise. I'm keeping it reaaly short and simple. I hope she forgives me and also maybe give me a chance to be her friend but I really doubt it. Its still worth a try even though I might fail at it.

So tomorrow after school. I really hope I don't forget because I'm quite forgetful when it comes to stuff like remembering duties and jobs or even dates.