Problem Solved?

So I've told my (Instagram) group chat of Wattpad friends about this, but for those of you who didn't hear yet...

I left my group chat after a sit-down talk with Ruby.

I'm not going to get into detail because there was a lot, but I'll provide a summary of the important details of both events:

Talk with Ruby: Ruby isn't at fault because AJ attacked her first, she claimed. I said it was the other was around and she couldn't provide evidence to counteract that. She sorta denied everything she did and tried to justify it saying that I was defending AJ and I and not just myself? I mean that's honestly not even a bad thing so idk what point she was tryna prove... She also mentioned how some people in the group chat only saw AJ and I as each other's partners (I was seen as "AJ's girlfriend", and AJ as "Karla's boyfriend"). Which I said that I want to be seen as the person I AM, and not defined by others. Which was also a reason why I left the chat because I really felt like people weren't seeing me for the person I truly am.

Later that day, I left the chat. I still have the whole ass essay I wrote them:

 I still have the whole ass essay I wrote them:

(I included a third screenshot to show that Eamon was being serious, because if I only included the first two it would seem like he was joking)

So... Yeah. I got a few direct apologies after that, mostly from the "bystanders." I didn't get a direct apology out of Ruby (Lucio told me for her, is what it is. Even then she tried to justify it by using mine and AJ's fighting behavior as a reason).

I don't know, man. But I was able to hang out with her, Kirin, and a few other people named Tali, Leah and Jakub after we had community service on Saturday. I guess that's one step to healing?

I wonder how everything will be tomorrow with the others.

Also, to keep y'all from boredom while TTA updates are slow, I'm writing another series called "Rewrite History." I'm mainly writing it as a filler for those weeks when TTA isn't being updated :')