SIS IN THE MOOD TO THROW HANDS

pLeAsE LeT tHiS bE a NoRmAl fIeLd TrIp

WiTh ThE [ElRo] kIdS?

N O  W A Y

SO THE SITUATION FROM LAST TIME GOT A WHOLE LOT WORSE

Basically, the problem is that my "best friend" has been continuing to be rude to AJ (my boyfriend). And we got into a fight.

Continuing from last time: she did apologize to us, but it did not seem genuine.

To me, she said (in person), "I'm sorry for seeming like I'm not letting you make your own decisions, and I understand that you can do things on your own. Just don't be a dick about it next time."

To AJ, she said (over TEXT): "Tell AJ I said sorry for coming off as hostile."

However, my boyfriend felt like she wasn't genuine because she didn't say it in person TO him and had me say it FOR her... I also felt the same on my part because of her word usage and tone.

Even after the "apologies," she still continued to be rude to AJ. In turn, AJ felt really disrespected and hurt. So he started treating her similarly because of that AND the fact that she wasn't respecting my wishes to treat him with more respect.

And she wonders why I've been so stressed out this week? When she and others have constantly been shitting on us? And even talking about us behind our backs at times? Seriously?!

Even on our Minecraft server, my "best friend" and others have gone against our wishes not to disturb us while we build in peace... But they have to destroy our shit and kill all of our pets even though we made rules NOT to. And they get mad when AJ bans them? Like, it's just a game, but it's still disrespectful to our wishes...

And when I confront them about ALL of the shit that's been happening, they yell at us for the same shit back? Like, I get we are ALSO being assholes to y'all, but you treated him, and now ME like an asshole, so... Yup. An eye for an eye. You offended us, so I'm not gonna back down and I WILL stand my ground - I WILL defend what I believe in and what I hold dear to me.

Screenshot time~! :)

(These are ONLY screenshots from today. I also blocked out my "best friend's" name.)

)