Chapter Twelve.

Začít od začátku

"Stop!" The girl said as we could see her clearly, she had brown hair and light hazel eyes she was worried I could see it, she was internally panicking.

"Fuck sake! She's a witch! This can't be real! Ima fucking blink my eyes and ima wake up from this dream and I'm going to be home with my kid and my wife!" Stephan said in complete astonishment and panic, trying to convince himself this wasn't real like we all were trying to do and then the girl looked at him as if he was dumb "Sure." She was sarcastic but still maintained her stressed and worried demeanor as Steph blinked slowly as we all were silent and then he opened his eyes.

"Still here." she said as he began to freak out while all of us were screaming at at each other,

And then she whispered again and held her hand out in front of us and once she stopped whispering we all became quiet as a comforting feeling washed over me, like I was completely zen and calm, the feeling slide over my entire body like butter melting on a hot day, I was calm and I was accepting of the situation,

I was in a trance like state but I was still me, a calm version of me, a very accepting, calm Olivia.

"Okay, now that I have some silence. I can think." She was trying to calm herself down by taking deep breathes as we all watched her, all of us experiencing a similar state.

"You should drink some water." Toby said to her and then she smiled sweetly. "I'm okay." She nodded.

"I'm a witch, I'm sure you all kinda figured it out by now," She scratched the back of her neck as it was awkward for her to say, as if she didn't know how to "a very new witch." She said almost embarrassed.

"It's okay," I said as I was very accepting of her being a witch, my mind approached her as if she was just a scared girl and I wanted to help. This wasn't how I would normally react to knowing this but I accepted her and I was calm, completely under her spell "How old are you sweety?" I asked as we were all still frozen

"15" she said "Look, I'm not even suppose to be here. I have a prom in like an hour and my boyfriend thinks I'm out getting my nails done, but I'm here trying to summon my dead witchy ancestors." She seemed freaked out.

"He know you a witch?" Vickrim asked referring to her boyfriend,

And then she shook her head to say no.

"You related to Ian?" Toby spoke and then her eyes began to become curious "no I don't know who that is."

"You want to summon your witch ancestors, so why this house then? it belongs to Ian." Adam was curious.

"This house might belong to this Ian guy but this is witch land and some of my ancestors were killed here." She was honest, I could tell.

"How about you let us go," Steph said "we won't tell anyone."

"I'm not concerned about you telling anyone because you'll forget you ever met me when I spell you before I leave." She said and then asked "who's Ian?"

"A really bad person, who did fucked up things. We're trying to find him." Toby explained.

"Can you help us. Please." I asked her nicely as I still noticed how close I was to Orin but couldn't touch him.

"Fine," she nodded and then fixed her salt circle that Vickrim had broke.

"Sorry about that." Vick apologized to her and then she smiled and told him it was okay before sitting in the middle of the salt circle and then looked up at us.

"I need something that's connected to him." She said and then Orin spoke "the photos in the corner" he said and then she glanced over to see them as one flew in a swift fast movement across the room and into her hand, she placed it before her and then closed her eyes as the flames of every candle in the room grew a few inches higher as her lips began to whisper.