1- Lance's Omega

Hey my Lovelies, this my first story and smut so plz no hate and hope you enjoy, the first chapter is not smut💕😁

No POV
~~~~~~~~

Today was just a typical day with the palidns, until the alpha walked in.

Lance's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked into the common room to see my pack there and of course our omega Keith was screwing up trouble nobody has any idea how much I love the omega, so I fight with him so it's not obvious. Although it's a secret that I haven't told anyone, it feels like everyone knows.

Keith’s POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was just joking with Shiro (my best friend) and then out of nowhere the prince emurges from his slumber and decides to pick on me again because y'know what , Lance just Loves to fight with everything I say and do, I don't know if it has to do with the fact that I'm the only omega or if he just hates me. Shiro is the only person who actually knows how I feel for Lance, but I know that I have no chance with the alpha. Shiro is always telling me that he feels the same and that he actually loves me too, but the way Lance speaks and fights with me I doubt he even has a small crush on me. But I will always have this pain in my chest, whenever he flirts with someone else.

I hope you enjoyed this short, short, short~ chapter and I'm planning to make the next chapter longer and in the next chapter there will be a lot of smut. Bye my Lovelies💕