Dont hurt him

🔶TRIGGER WARNINGS!!!: Rape, Kidnapping, Death threats, Abuse,
Kankri vantas approves this message🔶

~your pov~

I woke up pretty early this morning. I couldn't really even sleep knowing Terezi wanted Gamzee. What if she took him from me? "Babe? You okay?" Gamzee asked sleepily. "what? Oh yeah I'm fine" I replied. He pulled me down on top of him and kissed me deeply. This lasted for a couple minutes and then Kurloz walked in. "So you two little nasties gonna bang or go to school?" He laughed. "hmmmm we could always bang" Gamzee smirked. "oh my god Gamzzzzz we need to go to school!" I whined.

~time skip to school lunch time~
~??????'s pov~

I had to meet with Terezi outside at lunch. we had a plan. "Hey. so this plan,hows it going to work?" She asked. "thimple. you want Gamthee and I want (Y/N). We'll find a way to get them away from eachother and both of us can get what we want. Terezi cackled. "Perfect. Thanks sollux" she said walking away.

~your Pov~
~after school bitchez~

I was at my locker and I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw sollux. "oh hey sol" I smiled. "thup. wanna chill at my plathe?" He asked. "sure. Just let me tell Gamzee" I said. I went to go find him and then I stopped right there. In the middle of the hallway. Terezi was kissing Gamzee. My Gamzee. I couldn't. I ran down the hallway and back to sollux, tears flowing down my face. I ran into his arms. "Whatth wrong?" He asked. "T-Terezi kissed Gamzee" I sobbed. "damn" he replied. "Can w-we just go now" I asked. "yep" he said. He put an arm around my shoulder and we went to his car. We got in and drove to his place. We walked into his house and we were greeted by psii. "Oh hey guys" he said. "Hey dad. (Y/N) might thtay here again. Ith that okay?" Sol asked. "Yeah. just don't do the nasty" psii replied. "JETHUTH FUCKING CHRITHT DAD" sol yelled. Psii just laughed. We went up to sol's room. "Do you want anything?" He asked. "Just some water please" I said. Sol left to get my water and I sat there on his bed.

~Solluxs pov~

The plan was working. All I had to do was put the ketamine in her drink, and wait till shes knocked out so I can finally have her. All of her. I got the water and added some ketamine to it. Perfect.

~your pov~

Sollux walked back in with my water and handed it to me. "thanks sol" I said taking a sip. It kinda tasted weird. I drank almost half of the glass and I started feeling dizzy. "Goodnight (Y/N)" sollux said. I fell over and everything went black.

~time skip~
~Gamzees pov~

I woke up in a dark room, strapped to a chair. I can't remember anything. I saw (Y/N) with her hands tied behind her back and she was....naked!? "Nithe to thee you could join us Gamthee" sollux said. "Don't fucking hurt her or I will kill you" I yelled. "Oh come on Gam" Terezi said. I struggled to get out of the chair. (Y/N) was crying. "hey honeybee itth okay. I just want something from you" He said.

~your pov~

I woke up and I was naked, my arms tied around my back. Gamzee was tied to a chair and yelling at sollux and terezi. Sollux said he wanted something from me. I know what it is. He stood in front of me and pulled his pants down. Then his boxers, Revealing his large member. Before I could even argue he forced it into my mouth, pulling my hair. I was choking, but he didn't care. "You motherfūckers let her go!!!!" Gamzee screamed. Sollux pulled his length out of my mouth then pushed me down and got on top of me. "Thith ith going to hurt. And I'm going to make it hurt" Sollux said. He slammed into me and thrusted fast. I was screaming in pain. "SOLLUX YOU BASTARD!" Gamzee screamed. Tears fell from my eyes. He was my best friend.

~Gamzees pov~

I started crying. That bastard was hurting my girlfriend. Wait, don't I always keep my knife inside my sleeve pocket? I thought. I shuffled around a bit and the knife fell into my hand. "STOP IT HURTS!" (Y/N) screamed. I worked as fast as I could to get the ropes untied. Then I got the ones at my feet. "HEY" Terezi said. I punched her I the face knocking her backwards. I ran over to sollux and (Y/N) and I kicked him off of her. I picked her up and gave her my sweater to cover herself. She was crying so hard. "G-G-Gamzee" she cried into my chest. "Shoosh, It's alright" I cooed.

~Timeskip~
~your pov~

we were home now. Gamzee called the police and got Terezi and Sollux arrested. I'm scarred now. "You alright babe?" Gamzee asked,sitting beside me on the bed. "I'm fine I guess" I replied. "Hey guys sorry I'm late" Kurloz said walking into the room. "Hey motherfucker can I talk to you alone?" Gamzee asked. Kurloz nodded and they went out into the hall. It wasn't long before I drifted into a deep sleep.

((A/N: wow I'm a horrible updater! I've been thinking about doing a oneshot book based off of roleplays I do on MSPARP so yeah. I apologize for thy shitty chapter as well but eh. Stay kawaii(^_−)−))