School

~Your pov~

WARNING TRIGGERS!

#cutting #namecalling #swears #mentionofsex

Kankri vantas approves this message

I woke up naked and laying beside Gamzee. I thought what we did was just a dream, but I'm glad It wasn't. "Good morning lil' mama" he said sleepily. "morning gam" I said kissing his cheek. "wait. oh motherfuck we have school today!" Gamzee yelled. we quickly hopped out of the bed and Gamzee looked over at me. "damn motherfucker you look good" he said winking. My cheeks turned bright red. We got dressed and went to the kitchen to see kurloz. "hey kurbro" Gamzee greeted. Kurloz just smiled."so did you guys have fun last night?" he asked. The blush returned to my face. "I heard you guys.holy shit you're Loud (Y/N)" he said. "Were gonna go to school now. later motherfucker" Gamzee said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the apartment.

~time skip to school~

We showed up 25 minutes early surprisingly. Gamzee said he had some friends he wanted me to meet. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the front of the school. We approached a large group of kids and Gamzee smiled. "Hey motherfuckers" he said. "heeeeyy gamz. who's this?" A girl asked looking at me. "this is (Y/N) my motherfucking girlfriend vris"he replied smiling. She just glared at me. That's when I saw sollux. "Sol!" I said running over to him. "(Y/N)!" he said hugging me. his arms around my waist, and mine around his neck. "you okay?" he whispered. "I'm fine" I said. I could feel Gamzee staring daggers at us. We pulled away and Gamzee came over. He put his arm around my waist. "So solbro, I see you already know (Y/N)" he said. "Well duh. The has been my hacker buddy and betht friend for a long time" he replied. "Well she's my motherfucking girlfriend" he said. Oh god he sounded angry. "woah GZ calm down I wath just hugging her jeeth" he said putting his arms up in defence. We spent a couple more minutes with the group and then the bell rang.

~time skip to home because school was boring as fuuuuck~

Me and Gamzee got home and went up to his room. "I'll be right back" I said walking to the bathroom. I brought your bag with you. I opened my phone to see the texts from my dad.

-where the fuck are you!?-

-Get your ass home now!-

-you worthless piece of shit I hope you rot in hell!-

That's all I needed to see. I opened my bag and took out a shiny silver razor blade. I lifted up my sweater sleeve, revealing my wrist. It had scars all over it. Nobody knew, not even Gamzee. I'm surprised he didn't see them last night. I took the blade to my skin, cutting it not too deep but just enough. I did this 4 more times then pulled down my sleeve,put the blade away and went back to Gamzees room. He smiled and tackled you onto the bed. "listen I have somewhere to go tonight for a couple hours so stay here with kurbro or do something. I'll see ya later lil mama" he said. He quickly kissed my lips and left. Then kurloz walked in. "hey" I said. "I know" he said walking over to me. He hugged me tightly. "why didn't you tell anyone?" he asked. I cried into his chest. "C-can I see them?" he asked. I nodded and he slowly lifted my sleeve, revealing all of my scars. He touched one and I winced, which caused him to flinch and move his hand back. He sighed and pulled his sleeve up, revealing scars too. I looked at him in disbelief. "b-but your always so happy" I said quietly. "A lot of pain can be hidden by a single smile" he said.

~little time skip~

Me and kurloz decided to watch a movie so we sat on the couch and got some chips and watched the movie saw. We watched all of them but eventually fell asleep on the couch.

((A/N bruh I love this story so if you have any ideas or shit like that message me. and also thanks for 100+ reads! you guys are truly amazing. peace out lovelies (^_−)−))