"Why are you so much glowing huh?" She said and a blush crept on my cheeks but I managed to shush her and told her that it was nothing. She laughed and went inside to change her clothes. Uncle and Khala were also not feeling well so they went to take some rest. I went to room and prayed Asr namaz and raised my hands up for dua(prayer).

'Oh Allah! Thank you for all blessing. Thank you for making me this much happy. Thank you for giving me Rohaan and his loved ones. Thank you for everything.I don't know how to thank you and I have no special words to thank you all is in my heart and you are a great Secret-knower. You know how much I am thankful to you. You know deepest thing in our hearts. Please make Rohaan and my and his loved one always happy and gave them and Rohaan long life. Ameen.'

After making dua, I folded prayer mat and was going to balcony when my phone rang. I picked it up and smile reached at my lips when I saw his name flashing on the screen. I answered the call and said salaam while walking towards the balcony. He asked me about everyone then he stopped, we didn't know what to say. His breaths were the only sound reaching my ears making me shiver.

"Is there any thing you want to say?" I asked him politely.

"To be honest I just wanted to hear your voice. I was just missing you." Blush crept on my cheeks. How much would I blush today?

"Imissyoutoo." I said in one breath. I know he was smiling at the other end of phone.

"Slow down baby. Slow down!" He said while teasing me. I cringed at the word 'baby'. Zain had called me this and I truly hate it now.

"Please don't call me baby. Please. Jaan is much better than this and it holds special place in my heart for you." I blabbered not knowing but also knowing what I had said. ALLAH what's with me these days?

" Jaan holds special place. I see. So, jaan will you please come with me to business party at night. Please. Please meri jaan." He said while teasing and asking at the same time.

"Okay." I said in low voice while blushing. Again blushing. Ugh!!

"So jaan, be ready. I will come to pick you up at 8. Okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said and after little talk with him. I went to Izzah's room to ask her what to wear because I'm bad at it. She checked my every suit and then chose the beautiful black and red dress. It was black velvet shirt which reached till my waist and a long red net skirt reaching my ankles. She chose black stilettos with it and red scarf for hijab. She also chose a long white diamond beaded necklace with it. I literally gawked at her fashion skills.

At 6 PM I started getting ready wearing my clothes and doing my hijab in open style. I wore diamond earrings and the necklace Izzah gave me. Izzah had done my makeup. It was simple but still according to party makeup. It wasn't too much bright and extra but also not too much less one. It was normal and perfect. I wore black stilettos heel. I went down and received great comments by khala and uncle. But I was waiting for him.

"Rohaan bhai will totally be crazy for you today. Trust me I just wanted to look at his stunned expression when he sees you." Izzah said when I asked her for 100th time that would Rohaan like my attire.

He came at sharp 7:00 PM. His car screeched at the house front and I went to open the door. As soon as I opened the door his eyes met mine and a smile reached his lips but then his eyes travelled down ,from my hijab to stilettos he was just looking at me with stunned expression. Not even blinking.His mouth a little opened and wide eyes with adoration reflecting from them. I shivered under his gaze but kept my mouth shut and eyes lowered.

"L-look at his expression. Fully g-gobsmacked." Izzah said between her laugh. Then stopped and panted. Then again started laughing making rohaan grunt and all of us smiled at his cute reaction. Wait! Did I say cute. For Allah's sake Maya, I grunted.

He went up to get ready. The party was going to start at 8:30 PM and I knew how much rohaan was punctual. So I had already ironed his black tuxedo.

I went upstairs and opened the room's door only to be stunned by this man's beauty. Allah has made him the most handsome person I had ever seen. His beautiful ocean blue eyes and sleek nose and full plump beautiful lips. Even his face always shine like its highlighter but its natural. His natural highlighter. Black tuxedo was hugging his body perfectly and his biceps and triceps flexing as he was setting his hairs. Oh my Allah! What should I say about his hairs. I love to move my fingers in his soft and silky hairs. I don't know why Allah has given these men the perfect beauty when this all things are needed by women. Long eyelashes, perfect silky hairs, beautiful lips and eyes in which you could lost yourself and especially heart robbing smile.

"Take a picture jaan. It will last longer." He said with a lopsided grin. I just shook my head and lowered my eyes, smiling to myself. Then I heard a sound of clicking picture. I looked up only to find him smiling at me while holding mobile up. Allah!! This man. I bit my lips to stop myself from saying anything or smile at him. I wanted to show him that I was angry with him.You can't just take picture of someone without permission.

"Jaan, please I don't want to ruin your lipstick. But you are tempting me to do that." He said in a low and deep voice near my ears amplifying my shiver. He took my lips away from my teeth which were clenching my lips in them.

After a little cool down in room when he went to arrange his hairs in mirror and holding a smirk looked at me from it, we were ready to go down. I tried hard not to blush when he entwined our fingers together. We went down and his parents blessed us and Izzah as per her work teased us.

Then we went towards car and he opened door of car for me like a gentleman he was. And then jogged up to his side and sat inside. Brought the car to life and let it roar for a minute and then started our journey to party.

Looking at him I knew he was a dream boy for every girl out there. But he was with me, with a simple and good for nothing girl who knows nothing but to feel blessed because of having him by her side.

A/N
Assalam o alikum beautiful people.....

Share your thoughts.....

Until next chapter, Take Care...😘😘😘