"So how do you feel you are? Have you been getting morning sickness?"

"No, I threw up only once ish the day me n Ale fought but we were drunk so" I responded

2 had showed positive, and a smile crept up on my face. Then the 3, also positive.

"Told you..." I chuckled nervously "it's different this time" I still smiled

"Shit.... congratulations. I love you."

We hugged.. "I love you too."

"Now what?"

"Doctors , then I'll tell Alejandro and yeah." I sighed

"You don't seem excited" she rubbed my arm

"I'm just tired, I just wanna sleep. Thank you for everything. Ima go head n nap."

I took the tests put them in my purse, went upstairs to her room and called for an appointment tomorrow & slept . I wasn't phased.

*********** next day😘***********

I was bored in the office waiting until they came and did the usual gel on stomach and scanned my stomach looking at my womb

"We do see there is something in your womb, that tiny little blob is the baby. You are very much pregnant." The doctor smiled pointing at the monitor. "Normally women come to check if they're pregnant around 4-5 weeks and their baby is a tiny dot. I mention it because you might feel like your baby's already big."

"You feel any nausea , discomfort?"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"You feel any nausea , discomfort?"

"None actually I'm fine, I've just been tired and noticed I'm more irritable "

"Not all women go through it but it's likely to occur these upcoming weeks. Right now your baby's the size of a blueberry but they're developing fast. Do you have any concerns?"

"No I'm fine. Thank you, everything's good right now." I smiled.

"Alright lemme just print out the paper where it's all the tests we did on you. One moment"

 One moment"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.