chapter 6 - Poisoned

A/N OMG we are at chapter 6 how exciting. Thank you to all my readers for reading my story . You guys are amazing.
🎄🎄🎊 Marry (late) Christmas 🎊🎄🎄
🎀🎀🎉 And HAPPY NEW YEAR🎉🎀🎀

-Last time on It Started By Kissing A Frog

"HARRY WHAT DID YOU TWO DO !" Hermione and Ron said in unisons.

Harry's POV

I stood there blushing as Hermione and Ron looked at me waiting for an answer then Hermione said dramatical" Oh no harry my poor baby got his innocents taken away from him ...or " Hermione smirked " Did you take Draco's ?" Ron and I just stared at her like she was talking a new language (the language is fangirl/ fanboy /fan non-binary tongue lol) "Hermione isn't harry the bottom one in their relationship?" Ron asked like he was innocent, making me give him a death glare " Well his the bottom because his a submissive type because Draco is a Dominant type ........................... wait Harry did you even got through a creature inheritance? " said Ron with his hands in the air. ' Creatuer inheritance? Dumbledore said something about my inheritance.'i looked at Hermione and Ron slightly a bit triggered and said "Guys Dumbledore wants to see me tonight and he can't be trusted yesterday night when I was with Draco something happen..." I explained the whole black chains thing then " After that whole thing Dumbledore showed up and said something about my birthday and inheritance and how he put a block on me or something like that! " I said getting nervous and panicked. Hermione took a step toward me trying to calm me down because I was feeling scared, angry , sad , hurt , depressed ,betrayed , wronged all at the same time. Ron was telling me it okay and everything is and will be all right . Unfortunately that wasn't calming me down . We heard a knock on the door and I knew who it was I rushed to the door and opened it pulling Draco into the classroom and hugging him . " Harry are you okay I was sensing very strong and hurt emotions and got worried. " As he said as Pansy and Blaise walked into the classroom and Ron closed the door . Blaise went straight behind ron and leaded on to him pulling Ron close to him by the waist . Pansy sat on a desk and pulled Hermione so that she could rap her arms around her waist and lean her head on Hermione's shoulders. I let go of Draco and look around the class ."I'm feeling better but Dumbledore wants to see me tonight . " I said and Draco without hesitation said "No don't you remember what happened yesterday he said he was going to do something to you." As he pulled me into a protective hug. I smiled at how protective my mate is but wiggled out of his grip. 'I was still not so sure about what to do . After about 2 minutes of silence I said " We all should go to the Great Hall for breakfast before it's over." We all left the classroom. Before we got to the Great Hall "We should talk later about this Dumbledore think. We should meet up at lunch ." Blaise said in his calm voice. We all nodded but before we went in Pansy kissed Hermione's cheek ,Blaise whispered something into Ron's ear making him blush. "Harry can I talk to you quickly?" " Sure umm you guys can go on with out me I'll be right there ." They nodded going to t hgt e Great Hall Blaise and Pansy when first then Hermione and Ron . Once they were gone Draco pulled me behind a random statue and kissed me on the lips and whispered in my ear" I WONT let that man hurt you ok ." Which sent shivers down my spine. I smiled and nodded giving him a hug before we both walked into the Great Hall 'looking angry at each other ' and went to our tables .

Draco POV

I sat at the Slytherin table and started eating I saw Harry eating a piece of toast with some strawberry jam and smiled ." We will be facing a lot of problems ." Blaise whispered as Dumbledore walked out of the Great Hall . I looked back at Harry and he looked like he was in a trans I nudged Pansy " Hey is it just me or does the golden trio look pale ?" I asked noticing all of them looked like they had the blood drained from their body's .

All of a sudden Blaise flinched like he was in pain ."Ahg!" Pansy said gripping her stomach. "What's wrong ? Are you okay ?" I asked them getting worried. I looked up and saw Hermione holding her stomach and Ron had his eyes closed and was biting his lip . I looked at Harry and he just looked like he was in a daze. Pansy graded my shoulder shocking me back into reality and I blinked and saw Harry on the floor gripping his whole body into a ball . Before anyone got to Harry I used my dragon wings to get to him the medical wing .