Chapter 22- The Last 5 Year

Dear readers I thought that it was important to note that I am a jeveus shipper and I can get behind James and Severus being the top it's just that I've been traumatized with this new information I have recently our dear Severus is 6.1 and he is like wayyyyy taller then James 😂😂 and knowing this new information I kinda now wanna find more book were sev is top.... Thank you for reading on with the chapter also note that this is like 5 years later ^^'

Harry's POV

"It's been 5 years since discovering Dumbledores betrayal as well as getting my godfather back. Lucius Malfoy along with other purebloods had started fixing all the shi- trouble that Dumbledore caused. Now rituals that were tradion and band are welcomed back and Hogwarts have new subjects and a 'welcome to the wizard world' class that all muggle-rased/born students have to take to introduce them to the wizard world. And don't get me wrong it's been an eventful five years Ted. " I started my story looking at the five year old boy with blue curly hair and hazel eyes.

"Last year Draco finally proposed took him forever to said it too hehe. He strutted into the great hall just as I settled down at the teachers table. He walked straight up to me with his wand pointing at me -In all honesty I thought he was gonna hex me because he found out I was the one who turned his hair griffindor red with gold streaks for the week- but no he conjured up some roses and gestured for me so come stand next to him. Once I was in front of him he spoke up with a blush that kinda rivaled his still red hair as he got down on one knee "Harry James Potter from the day we met I was more the a little obsessed with you according to the fifth, sixth and seventh years along with some of our closest friends and even though I was cruel, bossy, arrogant and more then a little jealous - according to Professor McGonagall - you still accepted me and granted me the opportunity to be a better person in your life. So will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

" And of course I said yes after I said no and scared the shit...ummm never mind... Don't tell Moony... Anyway the year before that was nothing special we finally got all the problems and law fixed. We got traditional rituals back and new magic classes for muggle and with all that stress Draco and I where on our third year apprenticeship me under Moony and Draco Snape... "(20 years)

"Oh and during our second year apprenticeship Draco and I got our own home together and I found a book name 'Do I or Do I not wanna know' with hand written question for me and when I asked Draco about them he laughed and said that I knew very concerning things that most normal students did know. I being the true Griffindor that I am tried to protest -keyword tried- he said most student didn't know their way around the Forbidden Forest and I couldn't think of a comeback so I changed the subject. " (19 years)

"We were 19 then time really does fly by and trust me we were not having fun it was stressful but it got better; if I'm not mistaken the year before that was the hardest we just more or less finished school and we had more responsibilities then full grown adults had. We were no long distracted by school. We had to face our demons. Hermione and Pansy had it the hardest due to how pure-bloods looked at muggle-borns she had to learn every tradition and etiquette just so that she can stand by Pansy's side but it was also hard on Pansy taking the dominant role she had to argue with her family a lot even though they are mates but they made it through. Hermione is now the head of muggle creature's department and Pansy's her second in command. Ron and Blaise even if they don't admit it might have had it the easiest except for the Weasley family name having a bad rep for liking muggle's that caused a fight which surprisingly Mrs Zadini put and end to. Dean and Seamus surprisingly are on their way to becoming well know healers Seamus the mind and Dean the body but they went through a lot of discrimination because of Seamus' siren song but they getting through it; Neville and Theo had the biggest change they both become curse breakers working on ways to free magical familiars mainly Fawks he's chained to Hogwarts not able to leave, Oh and Siri had an obsession with pissing quite Theo off hehe. Draco and I had up's and down's with no one trusting Draco and many others thinking he was using a potion on me, all in all that year was tough, but we made it through." (18 years)

" On a much happier note in our seventh year Pansy sent Draco a bunch of apple and he completely refused to eat any of them because then last time he ate an apple from her he wouldn't talk about it. So Pansy gave me a Gallon to give one to Draco so I cut it up and gave it to him and let's just say it was a slimy experience after 30 min of waiting haha. Oh and let's not forget the best part of that year you little Ted Regulus Lupin-Black where born hehe even though biologically your Tonks and Moonys child Sirius blood adopted you so.... You have the power of 2 Black's haha... I was so happy when I got Sirius back. He was also glad to have some of his family back with Narcissa apologizing profusely. Padfoot also put Draco through the ringer and let's say 12 Grims place was full of hexs. Moony and I trying to catch a ferret Draco while trying to dodge Padfoot and Narcissa's duel... That year might have been the best year for me because no one was trying to kill me for once. "(17 years)

I look down at the sleeping boy in my arms with a small smile 'I want a babyyyy...' My creature squawks in my head 'Fraya nooo I'm too young for kids of my own.' Fraya started listing off all the pros of having a child as I put Ted down for his nap. 'Come oooonnnnnnnnnn... Just imagine it having little baby phoenix's flying around... Or I guess half phoenix half dragon. They'll be so cute with their little wigs and tails and-' 'Enough Frayyyy!'

"Harry is he asleep?" Sirius asks me ended my argument as he peeks into the room. Giving him a nod as I approach him "Little story about the past five years and he was out like a light." I whispered as I closed the bedroom door. "Five years and many many many visits to a annoying mind healer but it worked out hey pup!" Sirius groaned as we made our way to the kitchen "Ya I guess we did." I replied with a small smile.

Walking into the kitchen were met with a full room "What's everybody doing here?" I asked as I look around the room. Everyone was sitting at the table - everyone meaning Pansy, Hermione, Ron, Blaise, Neville, Theo, Dean, Seamus and Remus-. Neville stood up and cleared his throat "Well I have an announcement and I wanted to share it with everyone." Theo stood and graded Neville's hand. "Oh My Merlins Pants Theo's PREGNANT!" Sirius shouting "Bloody Hell Black NO I'm Not Pregnant!" Theo retaliated shocking everyone because he's usually the quitest of all of us. "Ya I know you will make a terrible mother." Sirius said as he sat on Remus' lap. "I'm gonna -" Theo started reaching for his wand but Neville grad his hand make Theo look at him. Sighing Theo nodded giving Neville the figurative stage "As I was say -" " Oh My Merlins Pants Neville's PREGGERS" I shouted "Oh My Morgan Harry noooo Theo and I are going to lead a team of Curse-Breaker in Egypt along with Bill to help heal fawkes the herds we've been giving him are helping him but we need to free him and we got a lead as to what curse Dumbles used." Neville said with a blush." Well that's great Neville so you'll be leaving for awhile." Hermione said her voice wavering a little" Ya but don't worry we'll be back!" Neville put in a bit rushed "Oh Neville we know you'll be back it's just sad to see you go." Ron interjected. There was a bit of a long silence.

"Sooo.... On a much happier note -"Hermione started "Oh My Merlin's Pants Harry when were you gonna tell us!" Remus said and I gave him a confused look. "Moony what are you talking about?" He looked around then pointed to my stomach and reality hit Draco and I like a bitch. 'Yes!' Fraya screams in my head 'You knew that's why you kept talking about kids' I accused 'Maybe; maybe not.' she answered smugly but I couldn't fine the ability to be mad "I'm gonna be a dad. " I whisper all of a sudden I was being spun around by Draco "We're gonna be parents!" he exclaimed excitingly. A chorus of "Congratulation" filled the room as everyone started talking about the gender and the name.

"Oh My Merlin, we need to get you to Poppy and we need to get the nursery ready. Oh this is so exciting..." Draco said as he started to ramble about the clothes and the toys. I started laughing as I hugged him again. "Calm down we have time to do all of that." I state with a big smile. "But for now how about we go watch the sunset and have a drink?" I suggest.

We all make our way outside Draco, Sirius, Theo and Pansy have some firewhiskey in their goblets while the rest of us have butterbeer. "A toast to all we've achieved." Hermione starts "To the good and the bad." Seamus continues "To the struggles and challenges." Ron adds "And to Friends and family that stood by us." Luna added appearing out of nowhere with Ginny by her side. We all cheer and start drinking. Draco grabbed my hand and kissed it. " And to think all this..."

It started by kissing a frog! "

~The end ~

Well it has been a long journey and we have final reached the end that you all so much for reading and sorry it took so long but ya... Hope you enjoyed until next time

-Words 1805

-Mimi