Chapter 1 - A green slimy Slytherin

Hello, my lovely readers!!! This is my first book, so I'm warning you now that it might be bad. I'm terrible at writing and my spelling isn't good at ALL. I also have ADHD so please bear with me! Now that that's done, let's get started ;) Enjoy!

Edited

Draco's POV

“It's been a month since Hogwarts started and everything has been going smoothly. The only thing is that Pansy started teasing me about Potter. Why him of all people?” I thought.

“I mean he’s got a handsome face, emerald green eyes, a good figure, and hair that looks sooo soft... WHAT THE FUCKING HELL AM I FUCKING THINKING AAAAAA...I do NOT like POTtEr....ok wellll... maybe I do, but I will never EVER admit it.” (A/N: Oh we'll see about that. Haha!)

I heard something calling to me, “What the hell am I hearing things?” I thought to myself as l looked around to see if someone had broken into my room. I shrugged it off, as whatever I felt had worn off.

“Pansy hasn't done any teasing today, which means she's planning something. I'm sure whatever it is, Blaise is in on it too.”

I walked down the hall and I heard Pansy talking to...WAIT A MINUTE.

“What the hell !!!??!??!! She’s talking to Potter! When did they become friends!? It's not like I'm jealous or anything…”

I decided I needed to stop eavesdropping on them because I only had a few minutes till my potions class began. Pansy and Potter can be late, I don’t care.

I made it to potions and sat down. Since it was Friday, potions was my only class for the day, thank Merlin.

Professor Snape walked in and started the class, "Mixing batwing with the spider legs and..."

I usually enjoyed potions class, but today it felt like it was never going to end.

About half-way through, Pansy interrupted class by running in saying, "Sorry I'm late professor, I was told to escort Harry to the Slytherin common room. Also, Professor Snape, Dumbledore is waiting for you in his office." Pansy sounded tired yet mischievous, she usually sounds this way.

Snape nods, "Students you may go to lunch." Snape left immediately after saying that.

Pansy came towards me with a smile, "You wanna go to lunch?"

Once we were out of the classroom, I nodded. I was extremely curious though, "What was Potter doing in our common room?"

She just shrugged her shoulders then said, “I don't know. I was asked to show him the common room. It was a bit strange though, he looked around then whispered something along the lines of ‘I don't feel or hear anything anymore' under his breath and then we left."

We walked into the Great Hall and when we got there Blaise was already there waiting for us, he was holding a green apple.

"Hey guys, hurry up! You’re walking too slow!!" Blaise sounded playful but annoyed at the same time. With a slight smirk, he continued, "Dray I got you an apple, it was the last one."

"Oh, thanks...but how was it the last one? The apples here don't run out?" I raised a brow at him, a bit suspicious.

"What? I can’t just do something nice for my friend. I blame you, Pansy, you’re a bad influence."

"What? Why is it my fault?" She replied while holding back a laugh.

I just rolled my eyes and grabbed the apple.

While watching Blaise and Pansy bicker back and forth, I took a bite of the apple. Suddenly, I didn't feel too good.

I looked at Blaise and tried to ask if he put something in my apple, but I couldn’t. I was too nauseous to get any real words out.