"I still don't quite get it..." She whispered.

"The right path will be terrifying at first, but then eventually you'll be happy about it. Wrong path will be the smart choice but... Just like what I said you'll regret it," Professor Trelawney explained as she patted her hand and gave a small smile.

"Was it a person?"

"Sadly, yes," And with that the professor left. Leaving her completely confused about what happened a while ago. The girl went to the courtyard and sat down on the bench. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, processing on what her professor had told her earlier.

Which one? Ouch-

"Why did you hit me Fred?" Y/n asked Fred. Y/n could already tell who's Fred and George since she hang with the twins a lot than Ginny and Percy. Whenever y/n talked to Ginny, she could feel a weird tension building around them, and for Percy, y/n was definitely fine with him but at the same time she was quite nervous since he was the head boy.

"You were sleeping and we thought that we might wake up since it's very late now," Answered Fred. Y/n looked at the sky and the sun was starting to set. She thanked the twins and made her way to the Gryffindor House.

As she was about to turn right. She saw Draco. Y/n waved him hello and Draco just ignored her. She doesn't know why Draco was acting like this. One time in class, she talked to him but only word he said was 'yeah' and that made y/n questioned why he's been a jerk these past few days. The girl reached her destination and saw the trio playing the wizard chess.

"Where were you?" The trio asked her as soon she entered the common room.

"Courtyard. Then the twins saw me and told me to go back since it was getting dark outside," Y/n explained and left the trio to change her clothes at her room. She grabbed a few things from her bag before she left her room and went back to the trio. Y/n placed her things and it was a book from her father and a unused notebook.

Y/n explained what they were going to do. The journal they're making, was not just any journal. It's a journal where you can see the person's point of view. You are able to see someone what they are doing right now or even take a look from their past and future.

"So.. What you're trying to say.. It's like a spying device? Don't you think it's kind of odd? You know, watching someone do something?" Ron asked awkwardly, as he began imagining the worse thing that could happen. Hermione knew what he meant and she shivered with disgust.

"Not like that, silly!" She laughed and then added, "You see this blank pages? Each pages will be enchanted. For example if I wrote Fred and today's date, then I'll be able to see on what he's doing. Not just his tracks but his full movement,"

"And how we are going to that?" He asked once again.

Y/n pointed her book that was given from his father. It was book contained advance spells and other things. The four of them started; turning pages by pages looking for the right one. They found one and unfortunately it didn't end up well. They did not stop though, they kept on looking even if they need to stay up all night.

Hermione was working on a sample parchment but eventually it blew up right on her face, which making the other three laugh. Y/n was also working on a spell but it was too weak and as for Harry and Ron, all they did was keep on suggesting the wrong spells plus they didn't read the description. They were all getting tired but that didn't stop them and Ron was getting bored and he was hungry.

"There's sweets in my bag," Harry told his best friend. Ron immediately got up from the floor and grabbed his bag. Inside Harry's bag was full of his favourite sweets. The first one he took out was his all time favourite, chocolate frog.