Harvest 3rd POV

After Jaune and Blake got done with their play date they cleaned up and met up with Jaune's mother and sisters. "Are you sure your okay sweetheart."

"I'm sure mom. Trevor beat him up pretty hard before I laid a hand on him." Jaune said.

"What are you going to do with him?"

"That's up to the court. Although if I had to guess he would be tried for 2 counts of attempted murder, assault on a UNSC General and the leader of the UNSC and threats towards people. So life in prison without a chance at parole." Jaune said.

"Good. After what he did to this family I'm glad."

"So Blake, Jaune how is the relationship coming?"

"It's going well." Blake said. "Although Velvet is sad that she couldn't see Jaune."

"She knows I'll make it up to her." Jaune said. "So what are you 8 doing here?"

"We were wondering if you would let us live in the city?" His mother asked. After a few seconds he responded.

"Yeah you can. Although the paperwork might be a pain in the ass since you have to write down all your information and why you want to live here. I'll move the paperwork forward but it will take time so you should start packing." Jaune said.

"We already are." His mother said.

"I should have known. Well I can set you guys up in my place until we find you guys a house." Jaune said.

"Where will you be staying?" Taylor asked.

"My cabin on the Wisconsin. With everything going on it's best that I stay close." Jaune replied.

"Jaune." Jillion said pouting. Before anything else could be said Eva appeared.

"Admiral the General is requesting reinforcements. Covenant forces breached Atlas and his forces are stretched to thin."

"What about Mores?" Jaune asked.

"His fleet destroyed the covenant ship but they was a message deciphered." Eva replied. "Though we must play it in private."

"Go Jaune. We will be safe here." His mother said.

"I'll be back." Jaune said before hugging his family. "Blake I'm sorry but." Blake then kissed him for a few seconds.

"I believe in you. Just go say his to Velvet." Blake said.

"I will. Eva tell the navy to get ready." Jaune said before jogging away.

"Yes sir." Eva said.

"So Blake. Am I going to be an aunt soon?" Michelle teased as Blake turned red.

Cruiser Wisconsin 3rd POV. Next morning

"Sir  Atlas forces have one strong hold left and mercenaries are holding the Schnee major. The white fang forces have been crushed and we contained the covenant forces to this part of the walls. Reinforcements from the admiral arrived in time or we would have had to pull back and let some force recapture our ground." A marine major said.

"What about the grimm?" A ODST Major asked.

"Dead." Trevor stated as he rubbed his left shoulder.

"How's the arm?" A nearby medic asked as she checked on a marine that got stabbed in the waist.

"Hurts." Trevor replied.

"Well it should. You punched through the glass cockpit of a Paladin then proceeded to punch him to death. I'm surprised your arm isn't broken." The medic said.