*cut to shows Hana placing an small down to Haru who is under the table but Ame picks up the plate and placed it in the table to the empty seat as haru hops on the empty chair and eats his plates on the table like an dog*

Hana:So he's your apprentice?.
Ame: Yes, Haru is Sensei's Child as Haru claims and I know that is the case, Eventually Haru will be protecting them the animals in the mountains but for now haru must learn under my wing!.
Hana: Does haru have a gender?
Ame: He's a male fox cub.
Hana: That's cute, he looks like his dad
Ame: He does....
Haru: *finish his plate*
Hana:Hey haru, I got Ame's pup/Baby toys if you want to play with them.
Haru: *gots up to the table to her excited*
"What kind of toys I must ask?".
Hana: Well follow me Haru!X3
*walks to somewhere as Haru follows Hana*
Ame:..*sighs*..*eats his lunch*.

Yuki: *Ame hears the bus coming as the door opens* See ya later Souhei! *shows her walking out the bus walking from the forest road to the house* *walks in* Mom I'm home from school ready to spend all spring break with ya!X3
*walks to the dining table to see Ame*...Oh?....uh hi Ame?.....
Ame: Hey Yuki *continues eating his lunch*
Yuki: never thought I would see you again especially in clothes.
Ame: Oh real funny how about in bandages😑.
Yuki: *noticed the armband bandages* *gasp* What happened?!.
Ame: I got into a skirmish with a hunter that killing animals got stabbed in my shoulder could hardly move properly in my wolf form...Yuki I-.
Yuki: no.
Ame: Yuki listen to me-
Yuki: I won't do it!.
Ame: Yuki I know you don't like it but I cannot lead then like this, you have to lead them and protect them!.
Yuki: Ame you know I cannot-.
Ame:..*stands out of his chair and walks to her and got on his knee*...

Ame: *puts hands together begging* Yuki, please you must save them!, they have no nobody to defend them and the hunter could be back to hurt them!

Yuki:...Are you begging?.
Ame: Yes I know I don't deserve it but I need you to be there for them!, please!, Yuki I can't do it like this!🥺.
Yuki:...*sighs* Okay anything for my little brother...BUT one condition!.
Ame: *sighs* I know I ain't gonna like your condition.
Yuki: You have to go to school while I handle your guardian duty!.
Ame: Like hell I will!.
Yuki: Well better start writing tombstones and names to your animal friends and critters.
Ame: Okay okay okay it's a deal!.
Yuki: From now on, you shall be filling in for me meaning you have to do my homework and don't say you don't know how my friends could help you with that!😠.
Ame: Okay you made your point but my animal friends will help you out on what to do, hope you love running errands because that's basically your life there!.
Yuki: Okay okay we get it I'm basically gonna have to run around the mountain to see if EVERYONE needs assistance!😑

Ame:Pretty much!.
Yuki and Ame:..*sighs*...

Haru: "Ame!, I got an Bone!😁 *comes in chewing on a toy bone*.
Ame and Yuki: My Toy Bone!..*they look at each other*..Your Toy bone!?😠

*cut to Yuki playing with Haru with their baby/pup toys*

Hana: It's a relief that Haru ain't a baby pup otherwise Haru would be biting into everything.
Haru: *looks at her confused*
Ame: *speaks to haru close* Yuki was messy back then she would bite on everything while I watch.
Haru: *does an snark* "Really funny, master"
Yuki: Wait wait hold on a sec he can talk can mom hear him!?0-0
Ame: No only we can hear Him.
Yuki: Only we can understand him
Ame:Yes
Yuki: How come we never noticed that?
Haru: "it does to me!".
Ame: I noticed it earlier, You just always scare them away before they wanna talk to you
Haru: "Ouch!"

Ame: And Haru will be my eyes and ears and your adviser he'll help you around and mostly watch you at times.
Yuki: I don't need an fox cub to watch me😑
Haru: "Hey I'm not only an fox cub I'm his apprentice!".
Yuki: You became a master already okay I'm surprised right there😅.
Ame: And Haru is my Sensei's child so one day he'll be like him but for now everything we do as wolves he'll do what we did because he's learning from our actions remember that.
Risako: Hey Hana, just finish watering the potatoes give it a couple of days for pick- oh hey Yuki.
Yuki: Hey mister Lycanieni.
Risako: You don't have to refer me as Mister Lycanieni that's my father's name, call me Risako!X3, how's your arm Ame?.

Ame: Have yet to hold anything with it yet.
Risako: Be sure to take your antibiotics it'll help you.
Ame: Don't worry I already doing it.
Risako: So you two resolve your problems?.
Ame: Yes but one condition, i have to go to school...*sighs as he places his face on the table*. Risako: You'll love it especially in middle school you'll make plenty of friends, but for now enjoy the spring break you'll both need it!X3.
Yuki: Wait he knows?.
Risako: *nods* Don't worry I won't bite or expose you two I'm your friend remember that.
Haru: "He saved master's life, Yuki that proves his loyalty!"
Yuki:..Alright I trust you!X3.
Ame: I don't😒.

Risako: Next you'll say I'm not your father!XD.
Ame: Yes *gets up and lefts* you're not my dad and never will be *walks outside and sit in the porch with Haru following*
Hana: He'll come around, Risako.
Risako: Oh I know he's just skeptical I know that feeling at times.
Yuki:..*looks at Risako a bit*...*shows Ame and Haru sitting at the porch looking at the sunny weather and the farm as he smiles at his home*

Ame: *narrates* {The one condition I hated at first but liked it eventually and Yuki will come around to being like her old self the one thing I miss from her

Ame: *narrates*
{The one condition I hated at first but liked it eventually and Yuki will come around to being like her old self the one thing I miss from her...but for now I had an week to prepare myself for school...}
*Ame stares at the sun*....

[To Be Continued!]
Thanks for reading and stay tune for more this year!X3

3/7/21- Update the Chapter a bit hope you like the improvements👌