When everything was set and transferred, I get to unpack all of my stuff and be back in my old bed. Well, what can I say? I'm so whipped to Jeongyeon that I get to do this quickly. And you are one soft and weak woman when it comes to her. My mind chimed in.

Hours later, I already settled myself to bed since it was getting late. But Jeongyeon wasn't home yet. I didn't bother eating my dinner while ago because of the exhaustion of all the packing and unpacking. It's a good thing that I don't have that much stuff anymore.

Some of my things since freshman year was already sent them back to our house just this summer. I don't want to burden and trouble myself anymore so I can focus more on my studies.

And holy fuck, speaking of studies. I still have a test tomorrow. I quickly got up from be and went to my study table to scan through my notes and might as well study a little.

A few minutes of writing, reading, analyzing and familiarizing stuff from my book, laptop, and notebook, Jeongyeon already arrived.

"You're here," Jeongyeon flashed a wide smile as she went inside.

"Yeah," I chuckled. "How's your thing with Jihyo?" I asked her. She was laying her stuff to her space and crashed herself on the floor.

"Tiring. Jihyo and I had this huge report to be done the next day. I can't help but stress out because of that stupid professor of ours who has been a pain in the ass since the first day." She complained and groaned in annoyance.

"Don't stress yourself too much. You still have time tomorrow to prepare." I flashed a light smile to encourage her.

"Yeah," she stood up and went over my table. "How about you? What are you doing? It's getting late. Get some rest." She asked while resting her chin on the table like a little kid curious about an adult's business.

"I have a test tomorrow. I'm finishing everything up." I closed my stuff and settled on the table. "And you, prepare for bed. You're still early tomorrow." I ordered her.

"Ne, Nayeon unnie." Jeongyeon playfully answered. Then she ran through the bathroom and did her business.

While I went back to my bed and prepared myself to sleep. I tried stopping my eyes closing as I waited for Jeongyeon. However, my body failed me. I didn't notice I already slept as I saw myself in a dream.

Jeongyeon's POV

As I was drying my hair with a towel, I went out of the bathroom to check up on Nayeon. I wanted to have a small chat with her first before heading to sleep. But sadly, she was already snoring when I was about to call her attention.

My eyes scanned through the room and smiled like an idiot realizing that she was indeed back in our room. I know it's been a tough ride since that day I broke up with Mina but I know deep down I can handle it as long as I'm with Nayeon.

I went over to her bed and observed how peaceful Nayeon looked when she sleeps. Probably because of that exhausting relocating of her stuff back, she's in deep sleep that her Xylitol teeth were showing. Her mouth was half-open and snored like a dude.

"Aigoo, Nayeon. Sorry if I didn't get to help you earlier," I whispered quietly trying not to wake her. I caressed her hair that was blocking her forehead. "I'll make it up to you. And thank you for doing this." I smiled and realized that I get to spend more time with her.