Chapter 14|| Photo-shoot

I know, I know, I updated late... I'm sorry! I had writers block! And I was also procrastinating c:

Hope you enjoy this chapter x

Happy Reading...

~Chapter 14~

Tessa's POV

 Sam and I wake up to a loud, repetitive knock at our door. I groan and groggily get out from under the warm sheets of my bed, making my way to the door like a zombie. I open the door to see Roger, holding up a camera to my face and pressing record.

"Rise and shine girls, big day today!" He says, grinning from ear to ear. I hear Sam making a muffled moaning noise and I turn to see her smothering her head in her pillow. I smile and rub my eyes, putting my hand over the camera lens dramatically. 

"I don't think I got enough beauty sleep. I better sleep in." I run to my bed and jump on to it, hiding my face in my sheets and curling up into a ball. Some jumps next to me and then lays on top of me and I struggle to move from underneath them.

"I don't reckon you need any beauty sleep." The familiar voice makes me giggle and Stefan kisses the top of my head, before pretending to fall asleep on me. I hit him on the back repeatedly but he doesn't budge. 

"Stefannnnn" I groan as I try to roll out from underneath him. He tightens his grip and I start laughing as he grabs my foot and tickles it. I move around like I'm having a seizure and I yell at him to stop in between laughs. He eventually moves away from me and turns his head to look at me. He grins and I move over a little, scared that he'll tickle me again. 

"You awake now?" He says as he gets up and stretches and I nod, getting up myself.

"Definitely." I smile, shaking my head. After getting Stefan to leave, I have a long shower, wondering what the hell we're doing today. I wash my hair slowly, before realising that Sam needs to shower too, so I get out, drying myself and walking out to get my clothes. Sam gets in bathroom, closing the door behind her, and I'm almost about to take off my towel and put on a bra and underwear when Matt. walks in. I stand stiff, neither of us saying a word. He looks me up and down, a smirk playing on his lips. He doesn't even apologise for intruding or averts his eyes, he just continues to look at me like a douchebag. I hold my towel around me tighter and I sigh.

"Could you please turn away so I can get some clothes on if you're not going to leave." He grins and turns around; a sign I should get dressed. I roll my eyes and pick up my white lace underwear and bra, looking at them disapprovingly before putting them on. These undergarmets were given to me by Tori, she said that I have to wear these ones during the day and I could wear my own ones during the night. She didn't say why, but I suspect it's because I wear granny undies and plain cotton bras. I put my bra and underwear on, constantly looking at Matt to make sure he doesn't turn. When I finish putting on my undergarmets, I wrap the bathrobe lying on my bed around me. 

"Okay, you can turn around." He turns, almost disappointed to see me covering up. 

"Tonight I'll meet you upstairs in the music room. You still have the key right?" He raises his eyebrows and I nod.

"Yes, I do. Why do I need to meet you?" I say and Matt's jaw tightens. 

"We have a deal still, right? Inside info for your safety in the house." I roll my eyes.

"I'm pretty sure you don't need any information, it seems you've figured out Tia pretty well by yourself." Matt walks towards me quickly, closing the gap between us.