Intro

In 6572 There was once a great war that broke out and killed many, this war was classified as "The fifth giant" also known as "World War 5".This War had made the countries as we know them separate and turn into their own individual countries, there are now 24 countries. Unlike the previous wars, this one was special because of the top-secret weapon that was used, the weapon was supposed to only scare the other countries but it was accidentally launched.

   It backfired massively and wasn't properly launched, it caused a huge explosion leaving radiation spreading all over the world. The radiation wasn't just any normal radiation either, it had been enhanced with DARR that had been obtained at the year 6532 in space, it was fairly new and even more newly had fusion with other particles in the explosion, having different types of deadly chemicals being spread across the world like peanut butter on bread.

     A few years later the children of the people that had been affected by this radiation had begone to evolve in ways no one would have thought it would have, instead of people getting harmful mutations they got mutations that made them develop energy outside of their body in a way, but it had to be transferred through an object of some kind.

     The year is 6821, the country of Aloua is currently overpopulated with a population of 2.435 billion people, there isn't enough space for everyone so they created a new way of life. Its worked so far with the population number going from 2.435 billion to 1.687 billion, this "new way of life" is what is called "Void". Void is where every year they get 128 kids from each city that have turned 14-16, some kids get lucky and get picked at all, but when picked the kids split up into groups of 8, this is their team and they use their "special abilities" and weapons to defeat the enemy teams until it is just one team left.

     The winning team gets to stay in the country and will get one wish granted to them by the government. Lino is a 14-year-old boy has just been picked to fight in Void. Our story begins only 5hrs before finding out he was being sent to participate in Void!