Old wounds

Returning home was nothing short of a disaster.  Everyone was fighting. Remington was pissed that I went back to matty.

"Honestly Gray are you stupid?" He asked pacing the room as I packed to leave the Kropp house. 

"No, he's my boyfriend Rem" I replied "yeah, but he's hurt you, he proposed to another girl, and the drugs Graycie" Remington said softly. "You didn't object this much when it was your brother" I said crossing my arms. "Sebastian was just as bad, at least Matty didn't try and kill himself to get me back" I said. Tears in my eyes. "You don't get to decide who I love" I zipped my bag and walked out of the room. Sebastian just stared at me. "I'm sorry" I told him, he shook his head "I deserved that, take care Gray" he smiled. Emerson wrapped me in a hug "I don't want you to go" he cried "I know little bear, but you can always come see me, always" I replied kissing the top of his head. 

I walked out to a waiting Matty who looked upset. I got into the car "You alright?" I asked softly. "I just want to be better for you, I'm making you leave your friends again" he sniffles. "Matty I'm leaving because I want to , I want us, I always have" I smiled, he kissed me and drove away, Tyson cooing in the backseat. 

I felt happy, calm and like everything was finally falling into place. My phone rang. 

"Hey what's up?" I asked George. He took a deep breath but stayed quite

"George what's wrong?" I asked again. He choked on a sob. "Its Andrew, he's, he's dead" George cried. I sucked in a deep breath, tears silently spilling. "Ill be there soon" I said hanging up. This time I knew he was really gone, I felt it in my heart. I told Matty and he pulled the car over, he wiped my tears and pulled me into a hug and rubbed my back. 

"Ill get you through it poppet" he said "he's really gone this time" I cried. Matty hushed me and kept driving, I cried myself to sleep.

Everything was not falling into place, everything was falling apart again