"Damn Holt, you've been busy," Cisco fist bumped her. He was kind of jealous that she had done it on her own without the help of Stien. "We'll upload that right away, I'm just about to look at what our Sand Demon is really made of if you wanna check it out too."

Alex shrugged her shoulders, she had to admit that she was curious. Cisco placed the sample under the microscope, and accidentally touched the particles that they were looking at. Simultaneously, both Alex and Cisco had a change of scenery in front of them.  

Cisco could see Alex and Barry fighting the Sand Demon, it was the exact same scene that had happened only hours ago. He winced at the hit that they both received. Alex, present day Alex could see Cisco watching what had happened during the fight.

Before she could yell at him, there was several flashes of light and the two were back in the workshop. "What the fuck just happened," Alex shuddered. She had felt like she had been invading personal space - who's she wasn't quite sure.

"You saw that too?" Cisco questioned. Alex nodded her head, there was no way that they were talking about different things. He looked around to make sure that no one had entered the room with them, he didn't need the rest of the team knowing about him. "It happened to me on Flash Day."

"Wait, wait, Flash Day? Barry had a day to himself?" Alex questioned. Cisco explained that he had gotten a key to the city. She had to admit that she was a little jealous at the news, she wanted a day to honor her too. "Okay sorry, continue."

Cisco told her about the flashes he had gotten the first time and that he had seen what had happened to the Atom Smasher. He had no explanation about what was going on with him besides the fact that it had started right before Alex woke up.

Even after the particle accelerator explosion, there had been no signs that he had powers, except now. It didn't make sense that he would get delayed powers. What was more confusing, was why Alex had witnessed his powers at the same time.

"Have you told the rest of the team?"

"No, and I don't plan to until I figure out what this is," He gestured to himself. "Which means that you can't say anything about it either. This is now your problem just as much as it is mine if you're seeing it too."

"Cisco, you don't have to worry about me telling the others, even Barry. Whatever is going on with you - with us - we'll figure it out," Alex assured, resting her hand on his shoulder. There was more of a reason that he didn't want to say anything but she wasn't going to push it out of him. "Whatever it is, you, me, the team, were not going to let it turn into a bad thing."

"You know, you seem to be a lot nicer coming out of the coma then you did going into it." 

><

Alex called Barry when she left Cisco's workshop. She was tempted to tell him what had just happened with the two of them but decided against it. Cisco trusted her not to tell, and she would keep that trust. Instead, she informed him that she had figured out that Jay could be telling the truth about the multiverse.

He had also been surprised that she had done all the work on her own in discovering what was causing the breaches. Stein had been as well, even more so when he had looked over everything and agreed with her hypothesis. The work she had done was incredible, and something that so many before her had tried to do.

Alex didn't deserve any of the credit. She had picked the brains of the people that had worked hard to get where they were at. The only thing that she did was use a little bit of all of them to piece everything together. She didn't deserve the praise she was getting for it.