Chapter 12 - Hospital

Jimin then woke up.

Everything seemed different, he wasn't in Seoul.

" ...Good morning , how are you patient 95 ? " said a voice.
Jimin looked up he realised he was in a hospital . He tried to get up but he couldn't  , he was strapped down.

" Where the hell am I !? " he screamed.

" I'm doctor Tony Everything we be explained by Dr- "

" I don't want an explanation from him ! I want to go back home - "

Jimin didn't know why , tears were streaming down his eyes.

" ...The medicine has been effecting him...unlike Jeon , he is currently feeling emotions
And his memory seems stable for now " Dr.Joseph Told once of the nurses.

" WHAT ! Where is Jungook ? What did you do with him ! " Jimin exclaimed struggling to break
the straps that were hardly tightened.

" ..patient 99...is under a surgery right now..." the doctor smirked.

" what are you doing to him! Please don't hurt him! I...love him..." Jimin whispered.
The nurse looked at Jimin in shock and then suddenly spoke.

" You and him and others and the only people to not be able to be brainwashed for
A long period of time...there trying to see if a new formula will wipe his memories...
Then they want to separate you " The nurse blurted.

" Changmin! YOU weren't supposed to tell him you little - "
Before Tony could Finnish his sentence , Changmin had grabbed multiple test tubes and smashed them on his head.

He collapsed on the ground and Jimin stared at him shocked and Changmin quickly opened
The straps.

" You need to save Jungkook...he will be on the hallway to your right room 10..." Changmin quickly
Told him.

" what about you ? Where are you going ? " He questioned.

" I'm going to save your brother- "

" my brother ? You knew him ? " questioned Jimin.

" it's a long story and I we have little time - save Jungkook and leave the country. It's not safe "
He commanded.

" Why did you help me and where are you going  ? " He Questioned.

"The council were never right , there evil and  I'll have to deal with stuff with Jihyun - "

" Jihyun...so that's his name...well I wish you good luck "

" Now hurry...there coming I can feel it "