- 𝔱𝔴𝔬. ミ

Start from the beginning

"I jus' want ta say.... thank ye. Y'know?" The man reached to grab John's hands, slender (but calloused and worn) fingers lacing with large, smooth ones. "Like- ye helped bring us outta poverty. An' ye've been doin' so much ta--" The doe-eyed man stopped himself for a moment, tongue darting out to lick his plump lips. "Ta help the people like us, as much as ye can manage. Yer jus' fokin amazin', aye? Thank ye so much."
There was so much love reflected in the man's hazel-forest eyes as he gazed at John that it caused him to gulp, not being able to tear his gaze away.

"We will meet again one day."

"What? I--wait-"

"John. John." The man started to chant, a grin plastered on his face. "John! John! JOHN!--"

"John! JOHN! M'therfucka, get up!" John flew awake with a yell, leaping into a sitting position as his vision cleared to see his looming, massive bedroom in front of him.
It was Claudia, the maid. She was John's age and had been working there for about a year.

"C'mon, mate! Mimi wants ya downstairs!" The girl rolled her cyan-grey eyes, plump lips in a pout with hands on her hips. She was wearing the typical maid's outfit that the maids wore in the manor, the dress billowing down to her feet, hair done up in a large, perfectly done bun, eyes squinting due to her being quite blind but not affording glasses. It made John feel a little guilty because he had a pair of his own but he didn't like to wear them because he didn't think they were cool. The only bit of rebellion that John could notice from Claudia, though, was the undone shoes and missing socks. Her vulgar language caused the prince to revel back slightly in shock. No one spoke to him like that! Only her, Ringo and George did. He didn't mind it at all, though. It made him feel like a normal person.

"Oh, right-" John sighed, rubbing his eyes and letting out a groan. "She coulda jus' bloody come up 'ere 'erself, but alas."

Snickering, Claudia crossed her arms. "Righ', 'urry up an' get dressed so she gets off my back an' I can do otha stuff. I've got ta 'escort' ye to th' greetin' room, apparently." The azure-eyed girl shrugged and strutted out, shutting the door behind her with a soft thud.

"Escort? 'm not bloody five..." John groaned once again, throwing his head back before straightening and running a hand through his tousled auburn hair, snatching the nearest clothes, which were an olive green plaited shirt (which was slightly oversized and would probably fit him in a few years) and a pair of dark green striped trousers. Not bothering with any shoes or vests, the boy shuffled into the sleek ivory bathroom, not really bothering to fix his hair as he slipped on the clothes, then going to check himself out in the body size mirror next to his bed. The shirt.... it was the same shirt that the man was wearing in the dream. Oh yeah, that. What the fuck was that, brain?
Exiting the room, John flashed a fake smile to Claudia as the two started to walk down the hallway and towards the large stairs leading to the second floor.

"Aye, yer quiet today. Usually yer rantin' about Mimi or sumthin'." She glanced towards him, catching his eye with a stern look.

"I...I dunno. Jus' thinkin'. I'll tell ye later." He didn't exactly feel like telling her about the dream and her screaming;
'Oh my god, he mus' be yer future husband!'
Which he knew she would definitely do.

"Anyways, me an' Ringo are gonna smoke later. 'e's comin' ova today." The pair reached the tall, sleek wooden door that led to the greeting room.