hurt : jb + yg + jy

yg is hurt and his boyfs take care of him requested by CelciaWritesTrash
//

yugyeom feels so stupid when he calls his boyfriends and tell them that he can't drive home or even stand very well because he twisted his ankle while doing choreography for his dance class.

jinyoung drives so it's jaebeom who runs into the dance studio to find his baby on the floor with tear streaks down his face. yugyeom is holding his ankle and jaebeom knows yugyeom isn't one to just cry over anything. he's done a lot of harm to himself (much to the dismay of his boyfriends) but he usually tries to hide it.

"baby, come on, we're going to go to the hospital." jaebeom helps his boyfriend stand up and has to almost carry him out to the car. he sits in the back with yugyeom so he isn't alone.

jinyoung knows that the hospital is a bit overkill but jaebeom won't let them just go home. he needs to make sure his baby is okay and jinyoung doesn't want to deal with an upset and worrying jaebeom.

at the hospital, they give yugyeom an ankle brace and show him how to put it on. they also tell him to rest and ice it as much as he can and give him a paper to take off work for a few days, more so than normal considering he dances for a living.

"baby, please be more careful for us, okay?" jinyoung asks when they get yugyeom back to their shared apartment and into their bed.

"i'll be more careful, hyungs. i'm sorry to worry you both, but i'll be okay."

"don't be sorry about anything right now, baby. i'm going to get you some ice, okay?"

with how much they're doting on him and babying him, yugyeom falls into the treatment. he leans into every touch and whines when he's left by one of them so they can get something.

"oh, baby," jinyoung says after yugyeom tugs in his hand when he goes go leave the room.

"just wanna cuddle, please, i feel okay," he tells them and it's almost like he's pleading.

"oh, gyeomie," jaebeom says and holds his baby closer, "jinyoungie is just going to get you some ice."

jinyoung isn't gone for long but it doesn't mean yugyeom isn't acting like he was just left alone for hours, even though jaebeom had been with him the whole minute jinyoung was gone.

"i wanna take a nap, hyungs."

"okay, baby, let's take a nap."

yugyeom makes sure both of his hyungs are as close as they can get on either side of him. he just wants to be with them, even with his ankle hurting.

"i love you, baby boy," jaebeom says, leaving a kiss on yugyeom's cheek.

"i love you, gyeomie. sleep well, angel."

"i love hyungs. good night."