little : yugbam

agere yuggie and care giver bammie requested by MaddieWinter128
//

yugyeom knows he shouldn't be ashamed of his age regression but he is. when his boyfriend gets home and he's still little, he stays in their room and won't come out until he's out of his headspace.

he's sitting on his and bambam's bed, coloring in what would usually be a very simple coloring book if he weren't in little space but it's extremely fun in his mind.

bambam should be at work until five so hats why yugyeom lets himself be worry free about being caught. he has hours until his boyfriend is home and he has to get back into big space.

but bambam hadn't told yugyeom that he was taking work off early to spend some time with him because he had been working so much. he wants to surprise yugyeom, to get to finally see his boyfriend and just spend all day together when the boy had his day off.

bambam walks into the room once quietly as he thinks yugyeom is still asleep because of how late he'd been up the night before and its only noon.

"gyeom, you asleep?" bambam asks before he fully opens the door and sees him coloring.

yugyeom should have told bambam before and he knows that now because bambam is standing in front of him and all he wants to do be cuddled. but he needs to tell bambam and the thought kicks him out of his headspace.

"bammie, can i tell you something?"

bambam sits down, grabs yugyeom's hand after the younger puts down his green crayon that he'd been coloring with, and nods.

"i'm am age regressor," yugyeom starts but is prepared to explain. he has planned this exact conversation in his head thousands of times and is ready to tell his loving boyfriend.

bambam knows about yugyeom being neglected as a child, but he doesn't know that as he grew up, yugyeom started to regress back into a childlike state of mind, much like that of a four year old.

bambam accepts yugyeom right away, just like any good boyfriend. he tells yugyeom that he had no reason to be so worried but that he's still so grateful and proud that yugyeom told him.

bambam takes time to learn more about age regression and even offers to be yugyeom's care giver. the thought had gone through yugyeom's head but he didn't want to pressure bambam into anything. but with bambam making the offer, yugyeom doesn't deny.

they talk everything over. how bambam should speak to yugyeom and vise versa. bambam isn't surprised to hear that yugyeom is an obedient and soft spoke little who doesn't speak very often while in his headspace.

yugyeom enjoys cuddles while little and bambam is always there to give him what he wants when he waddles up to him and calls him 'bammie' in his cute, whiney voice along with a 'cuddles, please' that could make any boy fall for him.

bambam loves to come home with a choco shake for his baby and give him a bath, washing the youngest hair, in little spence or not because it helps him relax after a long day and it's almost therapeutic for bambam to see yugyeom so happy.

//
uhhhhh i'm not too proud of this tbh but here it is