♧Part Seventeen♧

Veronica's POV

Betty and I have been together for almost two months (meaning it's now Apirl), and it's been the best two months of my life! She always brightens up my day when my upset, and I do the same to her. Just whenever one of us is sad the other has to know why. Usually it's because of school and stress. I like her, so much!

I'm currently in class right now and can't seem to get her out of my head. I'm just doodling on a piece of notbook paper. "Are you okay?" A girl that was sitting next to me asked. I nodded and looked at her. "Yeah, why?" I whispered back. "Well, you keep writing 'I love Betty Cooper' on your paper. I was wondering is who that was. "Just a friend I love so much." I told her. "Just a friend?" She asked. "Okay, you can't tell anyone, but we're dating. We're keeping it on the down low for a while." She nodded and smiled. "My lips are sealed." She said and we went back to class.

Once school was over and I got back to the dorm Betty was already there. I smiled and so did she. "Hey, V!" She said excitedly. "Hey, B." I said. She came over and stood right in front of me. "You seem happy." I said. She does she has a huge smile on her face. "Well, we only have less than a month of school left." She said. "Uhg, don't remind me! I'm gonna miss your beautiful face." I said. She blushed a little. "Stop that! Well, I thought maybe we could go on a small little date. Nothing to serious and we can only be there acting like we're friends." I nodded and smiled even more. "Absolutely." I said.

We went the small cafe we always go to just hang out. It was mostly empty and quiet. We talked and talked and talked until we had to leave before curfew.

We walked into the dorm room, laughing. She turned and looked at me. "You know, I'm glad we're together." She said. I looked at her and smiled. "Me too. I have no idea how much longer I would harvested without confessing everything." I told her. She giggled. "Me too!" "This may be a little weird, but I used to picture us being together." She shook her head. "It's not wired. If anything it's cute. To be honest I did the same thing." We both laughed. She leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back. The kiss was long and passionate. I love it!

A month later

"I don't wanna leave!" I complained as Betty and I were walking hand in hand out to the dorm. "Me neither." She said. "It's sad that we have to go to separate places." I said sadly. She sighed. "I know, but we can always call and text and facetime each other." She reminded me. I sighed now. "I guess your right." She laughed. "Hey! Don't be so down. Before you know it we'll be back here, and with each other again." I looked at her and she looked at me. We both smiled. "Your right." I said. "I know." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"I'll miss you." She said sadly. "I'll miss you, too." We finally had to part ways. I hugged her. We pulled away from the hug and kissed each other. Long and passionately. And by long I mean looooooooong! We pulled apart. "I don't wanna leave you." She said. "Whose campaigning now?" I asked. "Shut up!" She said. We shared one more kiss before parting ways.

Once I got back home in New York I was greeted by my parents. "How was school, Mija?" My mother asked. "It was fine. Great actually." I told her. "Well, I'm glad to here that." She said. "Now let's go home." My father said.

I miss Betty!

Betty's POV

I didn't know how sad it was gonna be to leave the school and Veronica until it actually got here. I didn't want to leave her and she didn't want to leave me. I'm really gonna miss her. Like REALLY gonna miss her over the summer.

I went to Cheryl's and Toni's house once I got back. They were the first's I wanted to see. I opened the door and walked in. I left my stuff in the middle of the living room. I stood for a second looking around to see if I could find them. "Oh, my god! BETTY!" I turned and saw Cheryl. She was smiling. She ran over and hugged me. "Oh, my goodness I missed you!" She said. I hugged her back. "I missed you too. Where's Toni." "In the kitchen." She said. "Toni, get out here!" She yelled. "Yes, babe? Oh my... Betty!" She came over and hugged me too. "Okay, I think you may kill me." I said. She pulled away and we all laughed a little. "Okay. You have to tell us all about school." Cheryl said. "Guys, I just got here. I haven't even gone home yet. Let me go home unpack, see my family then we can call Kevin and we can all meet at Pop's?" I asked. "Sounds like a plan." Toni said. "Okay text you later."

I miss Veronica!

So that wa the end of the book. Sorry for how short it was. BUT like I said there WILL be a second book. So watch for that within the next week. Bye, loves!