☆Part Two☆

Betty's POV

I can't believe I've made it to college. And that I already have a new friend. Veronica's nice and she likes to read and I like her. So far we've only been sitting in our dorm room all day. "Ugh! We should get out and see what there is." Veronica said and sat down on a stool at the counter. I stood across from her. "Yes, we should, but when lessons starts we will only be out." I told her. She sighed. "Yea, your right." I nodded. "Mmhmmm." She got up and walked back to her room. When she came back out she had her book in her hands. "You're just gonna keep reading that, aren't you?" I asked. She nodded and sat on the couch. "Yep." I walked over and stood behind the couch, behind where she was sitting. "What part are you at now?" "They've been at the old church for five days now." She said. I went and sat right next to her on the couch. I started to read to myself to. She looked at me and I looked at her. "What?" I asked. "Should I read it outloud?" I shrugged. "I mean if you want to." She sighed, rolled her eyes and looked back at the book. "One morning I woke up earlier than usual. Johnny and I slept huddled together for warmth..." And she went on. The last thing I remember hearing was "I never though I'd live to see the day when I would be so glad to see Dally Winston."

I was shaken awake by Veronica. I lifted my head up which wasaying on her shoulder. "Hey, wake up sleepyhead." She said. I lifted my head up. "Oh, did I fall asleep?" I asked. She nodded. "Yea, you did." "Oh, I'm sorry." She laughed. "It's fine." "What time is it?" I asked. "It's eleven." She said. I sighed. "Also your phone has been ringing for the past twenty minutes." "Oh, okay." I said getting up and walking to my room. I looked at my phone and I had about ten missed calls. Some from Jughead and a few from my mom and a couple from my sister. The rest were from my best friends Cheryl and Kevin. And also from Cheryl's girlfriend Toni. They all lived back in Riverdale. I first called Kevin back. It barely rang once before he answered.

"Betty, oh, my god! Finally you answered!" He said. I laughed.

"Well, technically I called you back and you answered." I told him.

"Oh, shut up! So, how's school so far? Are you sharing a room with anyone? A hot guy no doubt." I sighed and laughed again.

"No, it's a girl. And school doesn't start till next week." I told him.

"Oh, well, how is she? Is she nice? Smart? Funny? Beautiful?" I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, umm calm down, and all of the above." I told him. "She reads a lot. We were just ready, well she was reading it, I fell asleep." He laughed.

"Wait really? Let me guess you were laying on her?"

"Ehh my head was only on her shoulder. But, can we not talk about me? Let's talk about you." He sighed.

"Well, nothing much. Just that this hot new guy came to town and I'm trying to figure him out." I laughed a little.

"Let me guess. You're sitting in Pop's and he's sitting on the other side and you are watching do whatever he's doing. I'm guessing he's reading a book and eat fries with a chocolate milkshake next to him."

"Okay, where are you?" My mouth fell open a bit.

"Wait am I right?" I asked.

"Uhh yes, and I'm scared now." I laughed evily.

"Well, I guess I'm good that way." I said. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen. My phon started buzzing again. I looked at my phone. "Okay, Kev, Cheryl's calling me we'll talk soon." I said opening the fridge, grabbing a water.