♤Part Twelve♤

Betty's POV

I can't believe what I did. I decided it would be a smart idea to drive to the club and depend on myself to not get drunk. Let's just go over what I remember.

Two months ago

I was arguing with Veronica, again. God! Why can't I just tell her everything. That I'm not mad. I'm not annoyed. Im just... scared. And jealous, and worried. But, I have to keep this up.

It was about six when I decided to leave. "Going out again?" Veronica asked. "Yes." I told her. "I'm not picking you up again for the millionth time." She sounded annoyed. Don't worry you won't, you won't have to. I have a ride." I said and grabbed my keys. "You better not be driving." "What do you care?" I asked and looked at her. "Maybe I do care." She said. I scoffed. "You haven't cared in months. Why are you caring now?" "Maybe I've cared all along!" She shouted. "Yeah okay." I said and left. I got to the club and I was drinking a lot.

End of flashback

I left and I don't even remember what time it was. Only the last thing I remember was seeing bright lights. I still can't believe it was Veronica that was in the crash with me.

I still like her, but I'm with Jughead. Speaking of him, I haven't heard from him at all since I woke up from my coma. I've texted multiple times over this passed month and a half. I'm in my room doing homework when Veronica came in. "Hey, I'm going out to get a fes things." She said. I nodded. "Okay, do you want me to come with you?" I asked. "No, it's fine. Your doing homework. Besides, I won't be out very long." "Okay." I said. I listened to the door opening and closing. I sighed and went back to working.

About twenty minutes later there was a knock at the door. "Who could that be?" I muttered to myself as I got up to get the door. There was another knock. "I'm coming! I'm coming." I said and opened the door. "Jughead?!" I asked. I moved so he could come in and be walked straight by me. "Hey." He said. "Hi." I said and shut the door. We walked back to my room. "How have you been?" He asked. "Oh, do you not know? I was in a coma for three months!" I said kind of annoyed. "I know. I got the texts." "Veronica said you never came. Why?" He sighed. "Well, I thought it was no use because you were in a coma I--" "No! Where were you when I needed you most!" I shouted. "Your supposed to be my boyfriend!" "Hey, you need to calm down! I was--" I cut him off once again. "You were what? Lonely and fucking another girl?" I asked. "What no I--" "Oh, are you sure?" "Will you stop interrupting me!?" I yelled. We started arguing, and I felt my eyes start to tear up. "What the hell is going on here?" We were stopped mid-arguement by Veronica. "We were just having a small argument." Jughead said he was really pissed. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Yeah, it was so small." I was on the verge of crying. Mainly from everything he said to me before this. "You know what? Jughead, get the hell out. NOW!" He scoffed. "Gladly." He said and started walking out, but stopped and looked back at me. "Also we're through." He said and walked out. The tears I was holding back came streaming out of my eyes. Someone came and hugged me which I knew was Veronica. I was crying into her shoulder. "Shh it's okay." She said. I just kept crying.

Veronica's POV

I walked back into the dorm and heard yelling. I knew one voice was Betty's and the other was... Jughead. Ugh! I quickly put all the groceries on the counter and ran back to her room. "What the hell is going on here?" I asked. They both shut up and looked at me. "We were just having a small argument." Jughead said he was really pissed. Betty sighed and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, it was so small." She said. "You know what? Jughead, get the hell out. NOW!" He scoffed. "Gladly." He said and started walking out, but stopped and looked back at Betty. "Also we're through." He said and walked out. The tears I could tell her was holding back came streaming out of her eyes. I went over and hugged her and she hugged me back. I let her crying into my shoulder. "Shh it's okay." I said. I let her keep crying.

After about half an hour she had fallen asleep. It killed me to watch her cry. I hate seeing her cry. I like her too much for that. When she was crying I wanted to cry. I just comforted her. I held her in my arms till she fell asleep. I covered her up and turned off the lights in her room and left. I walked out and into the living room. He's an ass. I don't care how long it takes for her to get over him, I will always be there for her. Always.