007

it's been six months dojae is sailing

it's been six months dojae is sailing. jaehyun thinks that it's finally the right time. all he needs now is the right moment.

jaehyun knows that he really likes kids. so he wanted the help of jeno and renjun, doyoung's faves.

❝so, you guys please distract doyoung hyung.❞ jaehyun begged them.

❝what's the pay? i'm not here for free. i literally didn't come from china to here just for this.❞ renjun said as he licks his popsicle.

❝well, i'm here for free, i guess.❞ jeno said awkwardly.

❝you can eat every dish at our wedding if he accepted my proposal. is that enough for you?❞ jaehyun said.

❝i'm not sure that he'll be lucky having you.❞ renjun snickered.

❝aish, you little boy!❞ jaehyun said and ruffled renjun's fluffy hair.

❝whenever he babysits me, he never stops talking about you. i'm sure he loves you.❞ jeno said.

❝so you are still a baby who still needs adult care. i thought you've grown up jeno.❞ renjun said.

❝i used too! at least my height is not like you, a baby.❞ jeno said and the two boys started fighting

❝kids who are dating these days. they are unpredictable.❞ jaehyun whispered to himself.

doyoung is walking to his therapist's office. which is also his friend, moon taeil.

suddenly, renjun and jeno came to hug doyoung.

❝alright, now i am assured that i do have two fears.❞ doyoung said.

❝what's wrong with it hyung? we're showing our affection to you!❞ jeno said.

❝which is creepy because i know you don't like those stuff anymore, and renjun literally hates hugging.❞ doyoung said.

❝quick question, who's your fave from the dream squad?❞ renjun asked.

❝umm, renjun. i heard that he's a smart and good-looking guy.❞ doyoung said.

❝hyung~ i thought i'm your favorite?❞ jeno complained.

❝but my favorite couple is noren.❞ doyoung said.

both jeno and renjun agreed with doyoung's opinion.

❝so, why are you distracting me right now?❞ doyoung got back to the real question

❝just act surprised as you come to the door. you don't want to make your probably future husband sad.❞ renjun sassily said.

❝you ruined the surprise!❞ jeno shouted.

❝i guess i was right after all.❞ doyoung said.

❝but i recommend you to reject him hyung. he kept annoying me.❞

❝don't worry junnie. when i say yes, he won't annoy you again.❞

the three of them entered the room.

boom!

jaehyun is kneeling in front of doyoung with a ring at his hand.

❝this is for you, and only you. i assure you that my last words would be 'i love you, doyoung'. so, will you marry me kim doyoung?❞ jaehyun said.

❝and i assure you that my last words would be 'i love you, jaehyun'. yes, i will marry you.❞ doyoung replied.

without wasting another second, jaehyun immediately kiss doyoung. the kiss was very long and deep.

❝i can't wait for their wedding!❞ jeno said.

❝i can't believe you like those kinds of cheesy stuff jeno─❞

but before the chinese could finish his words, jeno kissed him.

❝and i can't believe you can be this cheesy jeno.❞ renjun said and kissed the younger back.

[ ─ author's note ─ ]this chapter was titled "say yes",but i changed it into "love me now"because i think it suits well more

this chapter was titled "say yes",
but i changed it into "love me now"
because i think it suits well more.
and also, it's my fave song from
nct 127's recent album