005

doyoung accidentally became so angry that he pulled the table cloth, and the knife suddenly landed on jaehyun's stomach

❝oh shit, what just happened taeyong hyung?❞ doyoung said.

he felt like passing out, luckily taeyong caught him from behind.

taeyong started picking his phone and called his boyfriend, ten that happens to be a doctor thankfully.

without wasting a moment, ten immediately go to the place after grabbing his lunch with kun, yixing, and amber.

❝what in the world happened?❞ ten asked.

❝shh, i'll tell you later.❞ taeyong replied.

taeyong hands doyoung to kun and amber. ten and yixing immediately take care of jaehyun's critical situation.

❝he's stable for now.❞ kun said.

taeyong was relieved by the news. but jaehyun was another story. he is losing a lot of blood just in one second. they've wasted a lot of seconds now.

❝was he planning to do a proposal to someone?❞ yixing asked while holding a box with a ring inside. ❝i found it in his right pocket.❞

❝oh my gosh, did i just ruined it?" taeyong asked himself.

❝no, you didn't. you didn't know.❞ ten said.

❝but i should've known better. jaehyun wanted my blessing so he could as doyoung to be his husband. why was i stupid?❞

❝hyung, you could be helpful right now by being calm.❞

❝the ambulance is supposed to come right at this second,❞ amber predicted.

the ambulance came just like what amber predicted.

❝come in hyung!❞ ten shouted at taeyong.

taeyong came inside the ambulance. he didn't even dare to see doyoung's and jaehyun's face. he buried his face at ten's shoulders, crying.

they arrived at the hospital. taeyong is left alone in the waiting room.

❝stupid, stupid, stupid!❞ taeyong said to himself.

an hour after hour passed. felt like days, but it isn't. finally, ten came to taeyong with a small smile. it was a sign of hope. ten rarely smiled, but when he does, it's when he saved people from death.

❝jaehyun survived the surgery, and doyoung is awake.❞ ten said, and taeyong immediately wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

❝you can see doyoung in his room. if jaehyun can't wake up after two days, then you know the drill.❞ ten said as his smile started disappearing.

after an hour, doyoung woke up. taeyong immediately went to his room. before he entered, his boyfriend gave him some wise words.

❝tell the truth.❞ ten said.

❝no! if he knows the truth, he will become suicidal and depressed his whole life.❞ taeyong replied.

❝you're a good hyung. just try to describe him as the victim too.❞ ten said, "and you weren't the bad guy hyung."

taeyong entered the room with a weak smile.

❝did w-what happen hyung?❞ doyoung asked anxiously.

❝everything's alright doyoung.❞ taeyong said as he lightly brushed doyoung's hair.

❝but your face says quite the opposite.❞ doyoung said.

❝you and jaehyun got into an accident. let's save the story for tomorrow, don't you think? it's already night.❞ taeyong replied.

doyoung nodded and went to sleep. but it was easy for him to close his eyes because he wanted to know what kind of accident happened between him and jaehyun.

 but it was easy for him to close his eyes because he wanted to know what kind of accident happened between him and jaehyun

[ ─ author's note ─ ]
my mind keeps telling me
to make it sad and angst :(