003

jaehyun and doyoung are at the park, sitting on a bench together

they were talking about random things, promises they made, and their funny moments.

❝jaehyun-ah,❞ doyoung said, ❝thank you for making me who i am today. thank you for making me feel special.❞

❝thank you too, for giving that title to me.❞ jaehyun said with a sweet smile.

you make me feel special
sesangi amuri nal jujeoanjhyeodo
apeugo apeun maldeuri nal jjilleodo
nega isseo nan dasi useo
that's what you do. doyoung sang sweetly to the younger.

even if doyoung sang sweet nothings, jaehyun would always hear it and admire.

❝hyung, what are we?❞ jaehyun asked as he squeezed the older's hand.

❝what are we? i asked the same question to the stars every night.❞ doyoung replied.

❝i'm serious hyung.❞ jaehyun said with a pout. ❝do you have any strong feelings, for me?❞

❝do you have strong feelings for me?❞ doyoung asked.

the question struck jaehyun. but he recently knows the answer already. if he won't, then he would be doomed of course.

❝i do have it.❞ jaehyun said ❝i have strong feelings for you. i have strong feelings called love for you doyoung hyung. in summary, i love you doyoung hyung.❞

❝then i love you too. i do have strong feelings for you too jung jaehyun. that is my answer.❞ doyoung said as jaehyun lay his head on doyoung's shoulders.

❝you make me feels special too hyung.❞ jaehyun whispered to doyoung's ears.

they went to a very historical café called 'produce café'. it is very famous because the one who works there is the best of the best of baristas. many idols go there too.

❝welcome to produce a café.❞ a boy with a small and cute face said.

at first, he really radiates dark energy. but his face is too cute to be called dark.

❝jinyoung-ah.❞ another male with black hair said.

he took a sticker that's written '4' and replaced with a '1'.

❝congratulations on being the best.❞ the male said again and planted a short kiss on jinyoung's lips.

❝jihoon hyung, not now.❞ jinyoung said.

jihoon pouted at his boyfriend's words.

❝but thanks❞ jinyoung said and kissed him back.

the older was happy again.

jinyoung immediately catch up with doyoung and jaehyun who's already picking a table.

[ ─ author's note ─ ]i was so into twice when writingchapter two and three, hehe :Dalso missing wanna one hours :"D

i was so into twice when writing
chapter two and three, hehe :D
also missing wanna one hours :"D