001

it hurts for doyoung

it hurts for doyoung. it hurts for doyoung to know that his boyfriend needed to wait for him. doyoung feels like he has no home. he didn't know that home could also be a person. if only he knew.

jaehyun did every action and signals to show to him that he is willing to love doyoung. jaehyun wants to be doyoung's home. it is something that he could be proud of.

❝are you ready to get out of this place?"❞ jaehyun asked his boyfriend who's currently smiling.

❝more than ready.❞ doyoung replied and give a soft peck on jaehyun's lips.

❝i've packed all your things. wait for a bit, i'm going to talk to the doctor.❞ jaehyun lied at the last sentence. it was for doyoung's sake, that's what he thought.

jaehyun got out of the room. there is taeyong. the best advisor of many things. love? not really. but at least he listens as a parent would do its child. the world nowadays needs listeners more than talkers.

❝thank you taeyong hyung, for willing to come.❞ jaehyun said to the older.

❝no problem. it's just my job as a hyung❞ taeyong said.

❝i have this feeling, you know? i just got this feeling that maybe, maybe doyoung lost his interest for me.❞ jaehyun said. he blurted out everything he thought.

❝give him time. he just woke up from a ten months comma. if he did lose feelings for you, make him fall in love with you.❞ taeyong replied.

jaehyun tried to process those wise words.

❝you both are meant to be, soulmates, and those cringy romantic words that we would found in romance books and movies.❞ he added.

❝what if, i'm the one that's losing interest on him?❞ jaehyun said.

❝you son of a─, you really are like my ex.❞ taeyong replied woth a look of hate and disgust.

taeyong might sound bipolar, but he's not. he just really cared about his dongsaengs, especially doyoung.

❝he left me just because my legs aren't working. and now you want to break things off with your boyfriend who's been stuck in a dreadful dream for ten months?❞ taeyong said with a very mad tone. ❝don't talk to me again if you're thinking about shit like this.❞

taeyong quickly stormed off with his wheelchair. jaehyun blurted out too much, more than too much.

jaehyun tried to calm and gather himself from the little fight. the first fight he ever had with a hyung. jaehyun entered doyoung's room once again, with a fake smile.

❝let's get back home.❞ jaehyun said with a sigh.

what is home? or is it a who?
doyoung thought

they both got home. but, jaehyun is still uneasy with his feelings.

can i make him fall in love with me, again?

can make him feel that i'm his home?

home isn't a source of happiness, it isn't either a source of sadness. it's where you can enjoy yourself. don't base your feelings on something or someone. jaehyun wasn't able to truly understand, but he did after he went home and found a post on tumblr. it was funny, but he finally knows what home is and what doyoung needs.