Zelda: well you see I don't know how to dance.

Mario: I don't think the party need dancing.

Zelda: but dancing is important to any party especially fancy ones.

I sighed. And pull her close

Zelda: (blush) what are you doing

Mario: I am going to teach you how to dance you already know how to fight but now we going to dance.

Zelda: well okay.

We started dancing I was taking her through all the steps and has the minutes turned into hours I got her dancing good enough that she was having fun and I smiled knowing I could help a lovely princess like her.

Zelda: I am tired didn't know we could do that for hours.

Mario: we are smash fighters doing something for long periods of time is in out nature and I knew you could do it a strong princess like you could do anything.

Zelda: nobody has talked to me like the since I was with link. You actually remind me of him is some ways. Brave smarter than you seem

Mario: that felt a bit like a insult.

Zelda: sorry anyway do you cheat on your girlfriend.

Mario: no I just try to make her happy and even then the only reason I am now dating Peach, Pauline, goombette and unfortunately bowsette is because they seem they want to be happy with me except for bowsette because it seems she is more interested in using me which she is failing at it. And because they came to an agreement on me being shared. Wait why do you want to know if I cheat.

Zelda: no reason even if there was a reason I wouldn't let you know until a current point in time.

Mario: I have no idea what to say to that.

Peach: okay every one is dressed

Mario: what took you so long.

Peach: Samus is hard to convince and compette still acted like a animal so it was hard getting a new dress on her we even had to bring in luigi to calm her down even than it was a hard task she ripped almost all the clothes but we finally got her in one.

I saw Compette came out with a black dress that was more styles and pretty than her other one. She had a red bow on her head and I saw Samus with a beautiful blue dress the guys in smash where right she does look stunning in a dress and I even saw luigi checking her out.

Mario: well okay let's-a-go.

________________at the party_________

Wendy's POV

It was time for me and my friend to get boyfriends. And my move is going to start now luigi should be easy to charm.

Bowsette: Wendy!

Wendy: DAD! I mean Mom.

Bowsette: so how is the cure going.

Boosette: yes you're parent plan back fired horribly. Because she is a idiot.

Wendy: yeah well kamek was afraid to tell you but he couldn't find a cure.

Bowsette: WHAT! wait never mind it is okay this new form isn't so bad and for other reasons.

Boosette: don't tell me you fell for Mario.

Bowsette:(blush) I didn't I am using  him for personal gain that is all.

Boosette: by the blush and the tone of your voice you are lying.

Bowsette: just shut up and let's think of new plans.

I saw them walk off. I looked over and say luigi in the corner. I should have expected that from a coward like him. But there was this black haired girl with him with a chain around her neck. Probably nobody.

Wendy: hey luigi ♥️

Luigi: you put on a flirting tone what do you want.

Maybe I tried to trick with my good looks and way with words more than U thought in the past.

Wendy: okay I just want you to be my boyfriend.

Suddenly that girl started barking at me.

Luigi: calm down compette calm down.

I saw a super crown behind her bow.

Wendy: ha you would Snoop so low to date your own dog.

Luigi: for someone that wants to be my girlfriend for what ever reason. You sure are quick to insult. Maybe I should just go back to my mansion with my four girlfriends.

Wendy: you have a mansion and four girlfriends. I am sure they are nothing special through.

Luigi: yes I have a really big mansion an S rank mansion. And Daisy, Rosalina, plus the now boosette who was king boo is special to me atleast. Maybe not the last one but I don't want to be on her bad side. Plus call compette.

And S rank that's the best type of mansion someone can afford. Luigi is Rich and finding a way to steal luigi away from Daisy would show that stupid princess for how many times she called me ugly in the past wish daddy destroyed her kingdom.

Wendy: you are already dating two rulers and maybe 3 if you count Rosalina. Now you got me and trust me you won't regrets it.

I grabbed him and gave him a quick kiss. Which made him blush not a huge accomplishments but I knew I had him.

Luigi: what have I done. Know I have to deal with another girlfriend.

Mario's POV

While dancing with Peach I felt something grab me. I turned around to see that a rabbit with two long pigtails one she was using to grab me.

Mario: hariet Didn't expect you here.

Hariet: just came for payback for what you did to my family's business.

Mario: you won't be able to beat me In a fight even if I don't have Cappy.

Hariet: no just want you to be my boyfriend.

You got to be kidding me not again. I gave Peach a quick look and she nodded her head. I can't believe I am doing this.

Mario: if it will make you happy just don't get in a fight with my other girlfriends. And don't blow up my castle.

I got hugged

Hariet: will do will do.

Third person POV

After the party they all went home luigi had to explain why Wendy now with them and unlike for Mario where they seemed to expect it dispute this being the first time ever. Mario went to sleep realizing he got a new girlfriend is seconds.

Mario: that must be a new record haven't gotten a girl that fast since highschool. And that fact I have muitple mean I still didn't lose the old Mario charm. Can't believe Wario said I wouldn't have one when I get holder I should run this in his face the next time I see him.

______________________________________

This chapter was way longer than I attended. Well I will try to get the next chapters out faster than this.