Recovery

As soon as Izuku was able to stand on his own he was begging recovery girl to let him go outside and visit his mother. after a week of constant begging she finally complied. her only request was that he wore his new medical gear which consisted of a new and improved medical sensor, a mask that protected his mouth from getting blood everywhere, and a sling to keep his left arm in so that it didn't get in the way. Izuku's legs pounded the pavement as he sprinted to his mother's apartment complex. he waved at the neighbors as he went by... well waved as best as he could with his right hand paralyzed. his elbow banged on the door as Inko opened the door and pulled Izuku into a hug. as he passed over the threshold he saw a welcome home banner and Kacchan and Mitsuki! they ere sitting on the couch eating cake! we were going to have fun Izuku let out a squeal of delight and ran over to Katsuki giving him the best hug possible with a arm and a head. Bakugō completed the hug before saying anything else to his friend. After he pulled away he looked over Izuku "what the crap did you do to yourself" I'm keeping it child friendly 👌  Izuku chuckled "I got in." Was all he said before Bakugō jumped up "you did WHAT!" He laughed "Izuku we have to celebrate!" He went into the kitchen and made a plate of cake for Izuku and handed it to his mother to feed Izuku. As he ate Bakugō smiled on the door outside but it Maude he was freaking out how hurt will he become after U.A?

TIME SKIP-A-ROO!

Izuku used his elbow to shut the suitcase. He called to his mother and Inko came in grabbing the suitcase and the medical bag filled with Izuku's medicine. As they drove to U.A Inko kept reminding the boy "now don't hurt yourself be careful ok!" When they arrived Inko gave her son a hug "I love you" and he replied "I won't leave you yet."