[Alastor] Always by my side

(Alastor x Growing up reader)

7

----------------

(Y/N) been playing outside while her Mother is inside doing chores or something, She don't know. All she knows that Alastor was there to look after her, and ready to give her anything she want.

When she first met Alastor it was weird, Her mother summoned him to protect her forever, and her offering was her husband who was abusive to them both. Her mother explained it to (Y/N) why she did it and Alastor just stood there with a Wide grin.

It's been already half a year and (Y/N) has been looking at Alastor with mixed feelings. She admired him but she felt odd. like she can't tell if sh like him like a Big brother or a father yet. He seem young yet how he talks is so much weirder and sound like those men in old Tv shows.

His static radio voice was a surprise to her and yet she found it quiet cool. Alastor on the other hand was amused by how a little girl like herself take interest in him, a Demon, and knows to be killer, but sure he made a deal, and it sure gonna be a long one. He have to protect her no matter what.

"Alastor?" Said demon looked up snapping out of his thoughts. "Yes, What is it darling?" He asked as he grinned like always and summon his mike to lean on while looking down at the child on the ground. "Come come, sit with me! I wanna give you something!" She said as she hid something behind herself. Alastor just chuckled and sat down next to her and looked at her. She smiled and cover her eyes with one hand. "Close your eyes!" She said nervously, she almost reached out to him in reflex. She knows Alastor don't really like others touch him.

"Alright, Alright~" He chuckled then closed his red glowing eyes and playfully opened one eye to peek making the girl squeal out. "No! Keep them closed!" She giggled and keep the object behind herself. Alastor just laughed and closed his eyes.

"Okay, now keep still-" She said and stood up to she can reach over and put something on his head lightly touching his hair but he stayed still.

"There!" She clapped. "You can open your eyes now!"  She giggled and stepped back. Alastor opened his eyes quickly and still grinned he looked up and raised his hand feeling something on his head and remember a light touch on his hair. he felt flower petals on his head and feel the flower crown and his grin seem to widen.

"Oh my, my~ What a handy work!" He chuckled and bowed down to (Y/N) who giggled. "Why thank you, Darling!~"

(Y/N) smiles and sat down again in front of the tall demon and looked at him. Alastor looked back with a wide grin. 

----

10

----

There were times when (Y/N) felt upset, but cause her mother is working she had to be home alone with Alastor.

Alastor Not exactly the best person who you can go for comfort but he tries for (Y/N). After three years he grown to get use to the young (Y/N), So when he heard her come home and run to her room with a sobbing sound coming from her, he left the kitchen  and went upstairs towards her room.