Train me!

For those of you who won the contest, i will put those up sometime, but my main focus is the main story!

When you woke up everyone one was sitting around you, but when they realized you were okay they just went about their business

You were in the last round of the Chunnin exams, and you realized you didn't have no one to train you. You just figured you would hang around with Naruto and learn a few new things with Jiraiya or something.

As all the fights ending you went over and wanted to start up a conversation with Kakashi.

"Hey, Sensei." You said blandly as you walked up to him.

"Hello, (Y/n). How are you?" Kakashi asked you, leaning against the wall.

"Eh, I'm alright. I just know i need to find someone to help me train." You stated.

You really wanted to train with Naruto and Jiraiya, but sometimes things don't go according to plan. He scratched his head in thought, wondering who could teach someone like you.

"Well, The only person I know that's ever encountered someone like you is Jiraiya." Kakashi Concluded, looking at you once more.

"So, what does that mean?" You asked him, slightly excited and slightly curious.

"Tell you what, I heard he's in town, and tomorrow after you get some rest we can go see if he can train you. I'm Sure he would be thrilled to see someone like you again." Kakashi smiled, or at least you're pretty sure he did.

"Wow! Thanks Sensei!" You beamed before walking off to find Naruto So you could go home. He was talking to some other people, but when he saw you he ran over and gave you a hug.

"Congrats on winning, (Y/n)-chan! You did amazing!" Naruto congratulated you. You blushed a small bit before nodding at him and smiling.

"Same for you Naruto! I'm so happy we're in this together." Now it was his turn to blush, scratching the back of his head and smiling.

You both talked for a bit, and then said your goodbyes to Sakura and Kakashi-sensei. We went to see how Lee and Sasuke were before we went home. Sasuke was alright, just resting and they were still treating Lee. Naruto and You walked in silence for most of the way home until he spoke up.

" Hey, (y/n)?" Naruto Suddenly asked out of the blue. You looked over at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah Naruto, What's up?" You asked, wondering what suddenly crossed his mind.

"Can we make a promise to each other?" He shyly asked while turning his full attention to me.

"Sure, What is it?" I asked. Facing him directly now.

"I want to promise that we never can leave each other, not for power or anything. I want us to stay by each other's side, and make each other stronger." He nervously said, thinking I would reject that idea.

I smiled and raised my pinky into the air.

"I promise Naruto, That I never want to leave your side, and when we get stronger, we get stronger together." I smiled at him. He raised his pinky and interlocked it with mine, sealing the deal.

                       "Together"

•Time Skip

You awoke to a knock on your door the next morning, pulling you out of your slumber and into the real world. You scrambled to get up. You looked and Saw that Naruto was already gone so you Quickly did your clothes tornado and got into clothes and fixed your hair before opening the door. There stood Kakashi, and beside him, Jiraiya himself.

You looked up at them in awe and they both looked down at you with a half grin on their face. Again, You didn't really know with Kakashi so you just had to assume.

"I went ahead and found him for you, (Y/n), and told him all about you. He's agreed to train you."

You held back a squeal and walked out with them, where Jiraiya finally spoke.

"So, You really are his reincarnation? It seems so long since we've spoken last." Jiraiya mused, seeming to remember a distant memory.

You had to assume he meant Aang, and you smiled and nodded. Kakashi Departed from you to get sasuke and work with him. You and Jiraiya Walked into the woods where he suddenly turned to look at you.

"Alright kid, I know you can bend but you really need to know your chakra. You have so much that you barely use. It's wasted potential." He said while glancing at you.

We walked a little more until we got to a hot spring and then he stopped.

"I want you to walk on water. Let's see how good your chakra control is right now." He commanded.

You took a deep breath before focusing a good equal amount of chakra into your feet and stepping into the water, when you saw you didn't fall in you walked more, then started to jump around and run on the water, laughing as you did so.

Jiraiya watched with a smile.

'This kid is so much like aang.'

you jumped back onto the dirt and began to think of a jutsu i could use.  Then it came to you.

Jiraiya watched you as you did hand signs.

' Horse, Serpant, Ram,  Monkey, Boar, Horse, Tiger'

"Fire Style! Fire ball jutsu!!"

You sucked in a deep breath of hair before jumping high in the air exhaling Fire like a flame thrower toward jiraiya, who freaked out and jumped into a nearby tree.

'Damn, who knew she would pull that one out of her sleeve.' Jiraiya thought.

He jumped back down to the ground when you did and began to laugh.

"Man, this will be more fun then i thought!" He laughed and you began to laugh with him. You began to walk with him when you noticed Ebisu and Naruto up ahead. Finally, You we're close to getting Jiraiya to train with naruto.

Naruto turned and saw you walking and be began to smile and run towards you.

"(Y/n)! I'm glad you don't have to train with a pervert! This guy is totally a creep!" Naruto exclaimed before pulling me into a hug.

He then looked and noticed Jiraiya and then looked back at me.

"Is this who's training you?" He asked. You nodded your head before giggling.

Ebisu finally arose from the ground and looked to see jiraiya and yourself standing there. He seemed very embarrassed so he scrambled to stand up before bowing deeply to you both.

"It's a pleasure to be in the presence of a great Sannin and the Avatar!" He said before looking back up a you both.

You tried to stifle a laugh as Naruto went off on him for being weird and a pervert. You looked at Jiraiya and laughed.

"He could help me train, and I feel like with him around I could be stronger." You said while looking at him.  He seemed to ponder the thought with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, you could be right about that. But, I at least wanna give him a little bit of trouble before we tell him. He reminds of someone from long ago as well.." Jiraiya mused, again thinking of a distant memory. You got excited, and you were happy that it was turning out this way.

You were happy you could keep your promise to Naruto to get strong.

                         Together